What does everyone want for Christmas?

I'd really like a new drawing tablet. My old Wacom Bamboo tablet died last month and somehow took my old computer out with it (which really sucks, because I had a lot of my for-fun graphic design stuff and over 16,000 songs on that computer and never got around to backing up the hard drive). I'm thinking an Intuos Pen and Touch, since it's pretty cheap and comes with Photoshop Elements and Sketchbook.

Other things... an 8" subwoofer to add some much-needed bass to my setup, a toaster, a water purifying pitcher (Athens tap water tastes like butt), a few records that are easier to get, and some new boxers. First time I've asked for underwear for Christmas, ever.

I'd really like a new drawing tablet. My old Wacom Bamboo tablet died last month and somehow took my old computer out with it (which really sucks, because I had a lot of my for-fun graphic design stuff and over 16,000 songs on that computer and never got around to backing up the hard drive). I'm thinking an Intuos Pen and Touch, since it's pretty cheap and comes with Photoshop Elements and Sketchbook.

Not to pull the thread too far off topic, but what actually happened with your computer?  Unless the hard drive itself died, that stuff is still recoverable.

Not to pull the thread too far off topic, but what actually happened with your computer?  Unless the hard drive itself died, that stuff is still recoverable.

I guess it didn't actually die because of the tablet, but the computer has been on its way out for quite some time now (I've sworn never to buy an HP again). My tablet had been acting up, so I re-installed the tablet's driver and restarted the computer. When I restarted the computer, everything fired up normally, but the screen wouldn't turn on at all. Like, I could still hear the start up sound, the fan was blowing, and everything seemed to be in working order, but the screen just stayed black and nothing happened after the start up sound. I tried taking the battery out and doing a hard reset (about fifteen times), but it didn't work, so I've left it dormant in the corner of my room for about two weeks now.

Thank god I bought my new computer when I did.

Anyways... what does everyone want for Christmas? Haha

Boy, do I need a new phone. My iPhone 4 has officially shit the bed. The lock screen and lock button only works when it wants, apps are completely unresponsive, I've filled the entire 16gb, and the vibrate hasn't worked for quite sometime now. But I can't tell myself to spend the $200-$300 on a new 32gb iPhone. 

A new house and a new car. Obviously, no one is going to buy me those things for XMas so I guess i'll just keep dreaming. The only other stuff I want is vinyl I don't have and I would actually prefer that I get it myself as opposed to letting my relatives and friends get it for me.

im trying to figure out what to get one of my brothers. my girlfriend and I came up with the idea of getting him a "care package" of sorts. He is leaving the states to start an internship this coming semester in France via his university, Ohio State. I am coming to the people here in hopes some of you may be able to help. Im trying to think of things I can get for him that he may need/want. She already has some outlet adapters and some other small things she is giving to him for Christmas. any ideas/help is much appreciated.