PO: SEAHAVEN - Silhouette 7"

Yeah, I was huge on Ghost and Acoustic and lukewarm on Winter Forever at first, but I warmed up to it the more I listening to it. First track from the 7" threw me for a loop but I ordered anyway cause I put my trust in them that the new direction will be quality. Excited to hear the b-sides and the full length.

Anyone know that little tidbit at the very end of Silhouette? It goes "happily on a tree...clear for you as for me" something like that. It's bugging me and I would like to hear the whole song. 

on the insert for the vinyl, it says "shaking like a leaf" excerpt by Ricardo Perez. 

I think it says "shaking like a leaf on a tree, isnt it clear that you do this to me" 

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody know any info on possible line up changes. according to this 7" they have a different drummer and are missing the second guitarist. hope it was just for the 7"...

I was curious about this, too.  All their promo images for the new material only shows 3 of them.

I'm also hoping for a DL code today. :)