What do you do when you're bored?

thebiglebowski, on 27 Nov 2013 - 5:13 PM, said:

Get Netflix? Or a Playstation? Constantly refreshing youtube for random videos seems weird to me but whatever floats your boat.

I do have Netflix but i just never seem to find anything that seems interesting. and i also play league of legends but i never really have enough time to play a full game until everyone in my house is a sleep so being able to watch and pause a video is very beneficial in my situation.

im not too into movies really and TV shows i like but it really depends on what it is

thebiglebowski, on 27 Nov 2013 - 5:25 PM, said:

You might want to go through the entire "never ending supply of funny images" thread. There are some gems in there (pics, gifs, and youtube links)

haha maybe. I haven't even seen that. maybe but it might not be anything interesting to me. Im just trying to make a list of possible things I could do.

Loganeatsdirt, on 27 Nov 2013 - 6:14 PM, said:

If you want to be overwhelmed with adorable, you can just do what I do and watch "Conversations With A 2 Year Old" on youtube...on repeat. Or google "animals in holiday sweaters." 

...don't judge me.

i may just do that to be honest. that seems like fun

Heaven Is Records, on 27 Nov 2013 - 8:35 PM, said:

Well, this is why I have 3,000 records.  I never get bored.

haha nice dude. I would sit and listen to my records but I have a cheap record player and I more or less don't trust it so Im kind of letting them sit until I can afford a better one.

haha nice dude. I would sit and listen to my records but I have a cheap record player and I more or less don't trust it so Im kind of letting them sit until I can afford a better one.

No shame in that man.  I've been into vinyl for a long time and when I started out I my albums on my parents old Technics for years and years because it was sentimental and I was to stubborn to upgrade.  I recently bought 2 Technics 1200 MK2's that weren't used and abused by DJ's.  IMO those tables are the way to go if you can find good one's at a reasonable price.  Enjoy what you have and upgrade when you can.

Heaven Is Records, on 27 Nov 2013 - 9:09 PM, said:

No shame in that man.  I've been into vinyl for a long time and when I started out I played them on my parents old Technics for years and years because it was sentimental and I was too stubborn to upgrade.  I recently bought 2 Technics 1200 MK2's that weren't used and abused by DJ's.  IMO those tables are the way to go if you can find good one's.  Enjoy what you have and upgrade when you can.

im honestly just afraid to play them. the records I want to listen to I've spent  lot of money on. And I cant have anything happen  to them or my collection will be severely damaged.

parkinglot, on 27 Nov 2013 - 9:19 PM, said:

StrangeTerrain you're bad at quoting

I literally pressed "quote" im sorry I may have misclicked and my quoting skills are not up to your standard. its a forum and its not like what I did by accident was illegible. I don't see why you need to pick a fight with me for no reason.

im honestly just afraid to play them. the records I want to listen to I've spent  lot of money on. And I cant have anything happen  to them or my collection will be severely damaged.

I have a lot of rare/valuable records but I still play them.  If you're afraid to play them and enjoy them, then what's the point of having them?  Not to sound crass, just an opinion.  Think of it this way, it's like saying, "oh man, I have the hottest girlfriend ever but she's so hot I'm afraid to fuck her".  If that doesn't make you want to play them, I'm not sure what will.

Heaven Is Records, on 27 Nov 2013 - 9:34 PM, said:

I have a lot of rare/valuable records but I still play them.  If you're afraid to play them and enjoy them, then there's no point having them.  Not to sound crass, just an opinion.  Think of it this way, it's like saying, "oh man, I have the hottest girlfriend ever but she's so hot I'm afraid to fuck her".  If that doesn't make you want to play them, I'm not sure what will.

well its not that. Im just afraid to play them on my current table. im saving for a new one but I don't mind letting those few sit for a while until I trust the table I use. and i have played them on my table when i bought them, just to confirm there's no scratches and such. but other than that im nervous to play them often. im probably just over thinking it though.

well its not that. Im just afraid to play them on my current table. im saving for a new one but I don't mind letting those few sit for a while until I trust the table I use. and i have played them on my table when i bought them, just to confirm there's no scratches and such. but other than that im nervous to play them often. im probably just over thinking it though.

Gotcha.  Save on my friend.