Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Well i am back at work and have nothing else to do for a few hours so I will refresh my heart away and post if I see anything.

EDIT - I really hate when you refresh and the unavailable banner doesnt show up in the time that you are used too, my heart races and then sinks haha.

Story of just about everyone here's life over the past few days lol.

Man i feel kinda bad that i live within 15 miles of like 4 stores on that list that are carrying them in stock. I already picked up my copies yesterday and it kind of sucks that a lot of you are struggling to get them. I wish more stores had them. But I guess it's a perk of living in SoCal.

why dont you help some of us out?

btw, i recieved an email at 1:48am saying that the order that I placed at like 9am yesterday for OLG couldnt be completed because its sold out.

so much bullshit

why dont you help some of us out?

btw, i recieved an email at 1:48am saying that the order that I placed at like 9am yesterday for OLG couldnt be completed because its sold out.

so much bullshit

but they did include a free hot topic thank you with my "purchase".

sorry Valeriano.

52b582cd209e6.jpg

What does status auto checked mean?

I work for a connectivity company  and have seen a little of our order/shipping process, I believe auto-checked would refer to the process of checking the order, making sure that the items in the order are indeed available, then preparing them to be shipped. Not 100% sure because I don't actually work in shipping/processing but that's my take.

My order is labeled "auto-checked" as well.

I work for a connectivity company  and have seen a little of our order/shipping process, I believe auto-checked would refer to the process of checking the order, making sure that the items in the order are indeed available, then preparing them to be shipped. Not 100% sure because I don't actually work in shipping/processing but that's my take.

My order is labeled "auto-checked" as well.

Yeah I got the old auto-check. I figured it is probably due to the holiday season and them getting a ton of orders. This whole process reminds me a little of the Thrice Vheissu pressing a couple years ago. I believe there was a lot of auto checking with those orders (If I'm not mistaken). It's not quite as crazy as that pressing, but still it seems to be the bane of some people's holiday shopping experience

I'm just going to throw this out there. I bought 2 of each Equal Vision variant of Juturna and OLG and according to Merchnow, it's shipping soon. I bought 2 of each, one for myself and one for danceexplosion (here on the boards), but I need to keep my collection solid and he said it was ok to trade my extras.

I will TRADE my extra Equal Vision OLG and Juturna for a Hot Topic OLG and Juturna.