Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

i had never heard of linden but looked it up and yes, it is pretty close. faquier county and fairfax county are right next to each other. 

Yeah, Linden is really tiny from what I remember, like literally just a post office and houses in the mountains. But I remember going into fairfax for all the major stuff. Really random I know lol.

It's times and releases like this that make think that if I were unscrupulous enough and that much of an asshole, I'd buy a boatload of multiples and flip the shit outta them. But alas, I am not. 

same, but i am a man of principle and decency and dont want to become what i hate. 

same, but i am a man of principle and decency and dont want to become what i hate. 

Exactly. Although I really don't care much for flippers and don't get uppity as a lot of people do here (understandably so), I couldn't bear the guilt of over-charging for a fuckin' record. If and when I sell records, I usually expect my cost or somewhere near going rate (eBay, Discogs, etc.) but never get crazy. At least I hope I haven't in the past. 

Man i feel kinda bad that i live within 15 miles of like 4 stores on that list that are carrying them in stock. I already picked up my copies yesterday and it kind of sucks that a lot of you are struggling to get them. I wish more stores had them. But I guess it's a perk of living in SoCal.

With a quote like that ya gots to be a flipper. (6 posts in and that's what you post)

Man i feel kinda bad that i live within 15 miles of like 4 stores on that list that are carrying them in stock. I already picked up my copies yesterday and it kind of sucks that a lot of you are struggling to get them. I wish more stores had them. But I guess it's a perk of living in SoCal.

Could you help me out and pick one up of each? I'll gladly throw some extra $$$ your way.

The Promenade in Temecula had about 4 or so copies of Juturna and OLG. Just picked up one of each. I really wanted a purple OLG so I might sell my blue copy as I'll be seeing them on the 28th and see if I can get one at their show.

i'd gladly buy that blue off of you if you get it.

With a quote like that ya gots to be a flipper. (6 posts in and that's what you post)

I'm actually not, I'm too broke to be able to buy enough to flip them for a profit, plus i am personally against flipping. I'm just a student that lives in SoCal. Also, I'm kind of new to this site lol.

Could you help me out and pick one up of each? I'll gladly throw some extra $$$ your way.

I really wish i could but i have no money to even buy one. I spent it all on my copies :(