Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

You know what I'd like to know, Who the F knows how many copies they made. I bet WAY more than 1000. These "exclusive" releases are not numbered and they seem to linger on forever on ePay after they sell out. I'd wait a pretty long time before I shell out big dough for this.  It's going to keep getting released and eventually end up everywhere on black...

I hope....

You know what I'd like to know, Who the F knows how many copies they made. I bet WAY more than 1000. These "exclusive" releases are not numbered and they seem to linger on forever on ePay after they sell out. I'd wait a pretty long time before I shell out big dough for this.  It's going to keep getting released and eventually end up everywhere on black...

I hope....

The pressing numbers released should be pretty accurate (there might have been a few more pressed over the released numbers - it happens some of the time). I would agree with you on holding out because at some point and time it should get pressed again.

I hope....

those numbers are probably true. and yeah they'll linger on ebay because the people trying to sell them want absurd amounts of money.

as for there being more than 1000, it did sell out fast, and for days now they haven't gone back up on the site. I could be wrong but it seems like they're gone.

those numbers are probably true. and yeah they'll linger on ebay because the people trying to sell them want absurd amounts of money.

as for there being more than 1000, it did sell out fast, and for days now they haven't gone back up on the site. I could be wrong but it seems like they're gone.

I'd give it till Christmas.

Vices and Virtues, All We Know is Falling and Brand New Eyes all took a handful of days to go back up

I would think no more than 300 went to stores. And far fewer than 700 have been sold online

Thats what im thinking as well, It seems like maybe a couple hundred, if that went up. There were two runs basically and the first one didnt sell out instantly because it was released without warning at like 2am.

went to a store early today that travis listed yesterday and the goth at the register told me she hasn't stocked "the circa survive" in months because employees kept stealing them.......?

Maybe she means they keep buying them out from under the customers, like not putting some out and buying them theirselves. I would totally do that haha.

went to a store early today that travis listed yesterday and the goth at the register told me she hasn't stocked "the circa survive" in months because employees kept stealing them.......?

not sure what she meant but it could be about Violent Waves. My hot topic had violent waves for a while. this isn't too weird because they've been pressing the same VW since its release.