Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Strangeterrain, please tell me you got one.

I already had juturna. so when it went up I didn't really need it. And even if OLG goes up im not sure i'll get it because I just bought OLG on blue/black swirl and inuit on pink. I really don't think I should spend much more on these haha. I'll try to buy it from someone else some other time. I hope everyone that wanted them got them though!

and Im assuming this was supposed to be sarcastic because I was very anxious to get these, but im going to respond as if it wasn't sarcastic because im not gonna be an ass.

does anyone else find it weird that inuit is pressed on the exact same color as the last juturna press? i have them side by side here and if you covered the labels you wouldn't be able to guess which is which.

Yeah, I noticed it and was a tad bummed, I hoped that they would choose a different color but oh well. The represses are all pretty awesome regardless.

i released two... any luck? i dont think it made a lick of difference. theres still one in my cart, i can maybe try checking out and selling it to you coop at cost. 

Ya, didn't see anything go up. I had one in my cart the other day but it wouldn't let me check out in the end. If you wouldn't mind getting it for me I can send you my address and just have you ship it directly to me and I'll paypal you the funds. I doubt it'll go through though.

I already had juturna. so when it went up I didn't really need it. And even if OLG goes up im not sure i'll get it because I just bought OLG on blue/black swirl and inuit on pink. I really don't think I should spend much more on these haha. I'll try to buy it from someone else some other time. I hope everyone that wanted them got them though!

and Im assuming this was supposed to be sarcastic because I was very anxious to get these, but im going to respond as if it wasn't sarcastic because im not gonna be an ass.

Hey StrangeTerrain, new on here, but I was just wondering where you got Inuit on pink and OLG on blue/black swirl?

He actually got them through ebay, though a pretty decent price as far as ebay goes.

What he said. Someone was selling them on ebay for a fairly decent price so I messaged him and asked if I could get both and work out a deal with him. got em both for 130, wasn't too bad I don't think.

Haha I handled that person, love the fake story about a "friend". What kind of friend wants a rare record at cost and then says no?!?

Actually a friend of mine did that to me with "The Devil and God". My friend is a flaky dude though, and I kinda knew when the record finally arrived he would change his mind. I just kept it. 

Actually a friend of mine did that to me with "The Devil and God". My friend is a flaky dude though, and I kinda knew when the record finally arrived he would change his mind. I just kept it. 

Yeah, I mean things like that do happen. But this guy says, oh my friend doesn't want it, and I checked out ebay, so I'll charge $60 for it.... Like seriously? There are some on ebay that aren't even that high lol.