Test Pressing Week at Joyful Noise Recordings

"We're really sorry to inform you that "Secret EP" TP actually sold out before your order was completed. It was a mad dash to the finish line, and unfortunately the album sold out as your purchase was completing. The inventory on our site does not reflect items that are added to carts until the checkout process is complete… which is a serious bitch during test pressing week. 

So, unfortunately we will not be able to fulfill your order. Your payments will be voided or refunded within the hour.

HOWEVER, you still have one more chance to score the test pressing during the Charity Auction that will begin Friday and go over the weekend. Full details will be announcedFriday morning (EST).

Sorry again for the heartbreak! We wish you the best of luck with in the Charity Auction!

<3 JNR"

from joyful's facebook:

"Holy hell... Sebadoh test pressings sold out in 20 seconds! Which is awesome, except for the fact that our site couldn't handle that pace of orders, and they were oversold. We apologize in advance for the people who will soon receive the disappointing news that the album sold out before their order completed. We ask that you channel your sadness and frustration into a bid for the album at the charity auction on Friday."

I went a bit crazy and got (expect don't know the situation with the Sebadoh TP:s yet):

- Lou Barlow / Dumb Numbers - "Crack and Emerge / Last Night I Had A Dream" 7"
- David Yow - "Tonight You Look Like A Spider" *SIGNED* LP

- Kishi Bashi - "151a" **SIGNED** LP

- Kishi Bashi - "Philosophize..." **SIGNED** 7"

- Sebadoh - "Defend Yourself" **SIGNED** LP
- Sebadoh - "Secret EP" TEST PRESSING 10"

And then there's two more days left... sigh. Perhaps I just see the auction and what the Dumb Numbers LP is going for. That's the only one of the ones I wanted but didn't get.

Guest deleted

I went a bit crazy and got (expect don't know the situation with the Sebadoh TP:s yet):

- Lou Barlow / Dumb Numbers - "Crack and Emerge / Last Night I Had A Dream" 7"

- David Yow - "Tonight You Look Like A Spider" *SIGNED* LP

- Kishi Bashi - "151a" **SIGNED** LP

- Kishi Bashi - "Philosophize..." **SIGNED** 7"

- Sebadoh - "Defend Yourself" **SIGNED** LP

- Sebadoh - "Secret EP" TEST PRESSING 10"

And then there's two more days left... sigh. Perhaps I just see the auction and what the Dumb Numbers LP is going for. That's the only one of the ones I wanted but didn't get.

Good luck with the Sebadoh test presses… wanted those too but work got in the way.  :wacko:

We Are Rising was done by Anticon Records two years ago. It won't be sold by Joyful Noise.

Oh, dang. I saw they were doing the Kishi Bashi from last year and thought maybe they would, but I didn't even think they were released under different labels. Whoops.

At least now I know I'm not really interested in this and can save the five bucks. Thanks.

i tried, i dont think one even went up.

also this infuriates me.. http://www.discogs.com/buy/Flexi-disc/Melvins-Billy-Fish-Alive/124935647?ev=bp_rel_det

I saw that last night when someone posted he had the Ty Segall mystery lp. Not pissed but it sucks that a bunch of Melvins fans, myself included, really wanted this and he probably just bought it to flip. Unfortunately that happens a lot it seems. The worst is when you see people help out people you know are just going to turn around and flip it.

If the Sufjan TP isn't available when they announce via email who this months flexi is I will shit blood and thunder.

I didn't bother with today's since I assumed this will be the case and it's the only one I need for the whole set.

Oh no....

"Looking for test pressings? Sorry, these were already included in our "Test Pressing Week" a few days ago. Damn, i know... "

Oh no....

"Looking for test pressings? Sorry, these were already included in our "Test Pressing Week" a few days ago. Damn, i know... "

I was literally doing the exact same thing as you. Copy/pasting for that dude. LOL

but yeah, I'm super disappointed. I would have paid for a VIP subscription to try to get this during TP week had I known they'd screw us over like this.