PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

At the show now, holy shit this crowd is insanely young. Saw a 14 year old girl wearing a pierce the veil shirt get brought in by her parents

Wow really? The crowd in Chicago was great, but it was probably because it was 17+. I'd say average age was probably around 20-23.

Still regarding it as one of the best shows I've ever been to. Wasn't much of a fan Tiny Moving Parts before but they earned my respect with their set, the guitarist/vocalist is pretty great at singing and playing at the same time.

Wow really? The crowd in Chicago was great, but it was probably because it was 17+. I'd say average age was probably around 20-23.

Still regarding it as one of the best shows I've ever been to. Wasn't much of a fan Tiny Moving Parts before but they earned my respect with their set, the guitarist/vocalist is pretty great at singing and playing at the same time.

There are almost definitely more high schoolers than not high schoolers here

For those of you who don't follow the Cassette Collective thread, I'm working on putting out a live cassette recording of The Hotelier / Modern Baseball from the final show in Baltimore. It's gonna be a small run of 25 with only 15 being sold online. But yeah, just figured I'd let you know n stuff.

For those of you who don't follow the Cassette Collective thread, I'm working on putting out a live cassette recording of The Hotelier / Modern Baseball from the final show in Baltimore. It's gonna be a small run of 25 with only 15 being sold online. But yeah, just figured I'd let you know n stuff.

I need this

I was there too! Mostly for Sorority Noise, but each band killed it. Crowd was kinda dead where I was though.

At the show now, holy shit this crowd is insanely young. Saw a 14 year old girl wearing a pierce the veil shirt get brought in by her parents

Haha yeah I noticed that too on the tour, insanely young kids but the energy was great for all of the bands regardless.

Side note, I can't think of why I'd ever log in to a message board while I was at a show though, just sayin' haha.

Haha yeah I noticed that too on the tour, insanely young kids but the energy was great for all of the bands regardless.

Side note, I can't think of why I'd ever log in to a message board while I was at a show though, just sayin' haha.

Between sets my ADD gets really bad, hahaha.

Between sets my ADD gets really bad, hahaha.

Yeah I can relate to that haha. At the show I saw them at (I assume it wasn't like this for every show possibly?) but they had their set up for all 4 bands ready to go. They used one drum kit, Sean's from Modern Baseball, and all of the amps were set up at once. I actually was going back to the stage from talking to friends or whatever (it was a fest) to trying to hurry and see the bands and I was always near-by ha. There were only like 10 minute intervals, which is awesome usually, just this time I was catching up with a bunch of people so I felt rushed. I was wondering if they did this for all of the tour or not, cause I felt like it might've been unique cause of the fest situation.