PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

• 4 months later...

So glad this new pressing only has two variants so I don't have to spend $60 again buying the whole pressing. Gotta keep the collection alive.

The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (2nd Press) (/300 Deep Teal)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (2nd Press) (/150 White w/Yellow and Orange Starburst)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (3rd Press) (/250 Blue w/ Black and White Starburst)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (3rd Press) (/250 Red w/Yellow and Orange Starburst)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (3rd Press) (/350 Translucent Red w/ Black Smoke)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (1st Press) (/150 Pink w/ White Starburst)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (1st Press) (/175 Clear w/Black Smoke)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (3rd Press) (/500 Opaque Forest Green)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (1st Press) (/250 Translucent Gold)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (1st Press) (/200 Opaque Lavender)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (2nd Press) (/400 Opaque Cream)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (2nd Press) (/350 Maroon)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (2nd Press) (/800 Black)
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There (3rd Press) (/650 Clear)

Impressive!

Really low-quality photo because this room doesn't have good lighting + there's no great spot for a camera, but yeah. All the variants with the exception of the most recent 2 and the Tour Press. (the 2nd press teal and 3rd press green are very similar)

IMG_20150205_172533896.jpg

I bet the chicks dig this

what in your opinion is the prettiest variant and why is it the blue black white starburst?

I bet the chicks dig this

what in your opinion is the prettiest variant and why is it the blue black white starburst?

To be fair I am a "chick", and I dig it a lot. and actually the blue/black/white starburst is probably my runner up cause the maroon is my favorite. I have a weird liking of purple-y things and I have a lot of sentimental attachment to that one cause it's the first one I owned, and it got me through a lot of rough times. I really like all the colors for various reasons but yeah. the pink/white starburst, the green (or teal), and the lavender ones are rly cool too.

Really low-quality photo because this room doesn't have good lighting + there's no great spot for a camera, but yeah. All the variants with the exception of the most recent 2 and the Tour Press. (the 2nd press teal and 3rd press green are very similar)

Makes me really happy that the cream version of this I had and sold to Ms. Deer helped her complete this collection!

I'm really struggling between selling my tour copy to you because you have every other variant and holding onto it because I love it so much. Ugh sorry just thinking out loud.

I'd be really really excited if you ever decided to sell it to me, but honestly I don't have much money to pay for it right now and I wouldn't be able to give you very much for it. "Very much" meaning >$80, because that's still somewhat short change compared to how much they've sold for on eBay/Discogs. Your call! I'm not in a rush to own it although it would be nice.