FS: Circa Survive Hot Topic Variants

RustyShack

Well I'm not selling for cost.  I'll just wait for someone who appreciates a good deal

a good deal would be you being a nice guy and helping out someone who actually wants them and couldn't manage to get their hands on them because people like you bought 2 extra copies to sell at ridiculous prices. its people like you that make it hard for the people who actually want them to have them.

a good deal would be you being a nice guy and helping out someone who actually wants them and couldn't manage to get their hands on them because people like you bought 2 extra copies to sell at ridiculous prices. its people like you that make it hard for the people who actually want them to have them.

If people like them want them so bad, they should have been there at the right time

Am I missing something? I'm selling these a good 5$ less than ebay.

That would defeat the purpose of buying them

Well I'm not selling for cost.  I'll just wait for someone who appreciates a good deal

If people like them want them so bad, they should have been there at the right time

seriously, get the fuck out.