FS: Circa Survive Hot Topic Variants

RustyShack

Please go on about why I have no business being here...

Taken from the rules/guidelines:

Sale spoiling

Please do not march into a thread and state that you can get an item for $X on eBay or some other online store. Or that you're selling the same item for less. If you think their price may be too high, don't be rude about it. If others feel the same way, then it won't sell. This is a hobby where each person gives an item a different monetary worth. While it's fine to look out for others, people should also do research into the item they are buying. also, if a buyer offers a price that you consider to be too low a price for an item, please politely decline it, or give them a ball park figure you're thinking around.

References
If it’s your first time selling and you are new to our forums, please provide some feedback or references you have, such as eBay, Dead Format, Etc, You’ll find more people will be willing to deal with you in general. There has been an increase in people not following through with deals recently.

Where's that ebay name?

References

If it’s your first time selling and you are new to our forums, please provide some feedback or references you have, such as eBay, Dead Format, Etc, You’ll find more people will be willing to deal with you in general. There has been an increase in people not following through with deals recently.

Where's that ebay name?

Perhaps before I got bombarded by negative posts I would have been more than willing to provide for you.  I have no intention to deal or sell with anyone in this thread so don't waste your time

im waiting for those two users to post saying they bought it. if youre too embarrassed, PM me. 

otherwise i dont believe it. this guy is full of shit and a class A troll. 

Yeah who put you in charge? Get a life. I can see by your post count that this IS your life. I'm so sorry