SXSW 2014

stl_ben

dibs?

i can't. staff is pifing it to me. so i wouldn't sell or give it to anyone anyway. i probably won't even pick it up. i work thurs-sat at night. so it's pointless. only time i go is to hang out with friends for dinner or lunch. :( total bummer

i really wish i had a job that gave me lots of vacation time. well more than a week a year. :(

First time I'll be attending SXSW (also first post, hey!).

I just started working at an indie label and they're sending me to network/promote the label.

The only large scale music festival I've been to is THE FEST so any other tips/what to expect would be awesome.

bring lots of cash for food. and good walking shoes. don't wear a cowboy hat. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know any info of the Free Record Topshelf is giving away at their showcase?  I'm pretty busy that day, but may try to make it over there depending on what it is.

Free 7" with previously released material from You Blew It! and Diamond Youth. Free screen printed posters as well.

http://topshelfrecords.tumblr.com/post/78650685999/lets-bail-on-all-this-snow-and-hang-out

Damn hope you are ok ben_stl

I hope justice is served. 

Hoping all you guys there are okay. Can't fucking believe some of the people on this earth. Terrible news. Huffington Post has the most disrespectful interview video up, one if the girls is practically laughing.

I think she's still in shock and hysterical if anything, I know she knows nothing was funny about it. This is a pretty hardcore situation