Recent purchases

Swung by the local mall's Hot Topic tonight to see my friend who's the asst. manager there and perused the vinyl rack at the same time, and I nabbed the Foo Fighters - ESP&G double LP -- pumped! The right side of the sleeve's a bit crumpled, though...

was it on sale? saw about 10 of those in the SF hot topic today.

went to rasputin and ameoba and picked up the following:

Murder By Death- In Bocca Al Lupo

Bruce Springsteen- Born in the USA

the other night i picked up:

This Will Destroy You- Young Mountain 3rd Press

This Will Destroy You- S/T Blue

Probably going to pick up Dead To Me- Cuban Ballerina as well.

I saw a AFI- Answer that on Black, looked like first press...is this worth anything?

Swung by the local mall's Hot Topic tonight to see my friend who's the asst. manager there and perused the vinyl rack at the same time, and I nabbed the Foo Fighters - ESP&G double LP -- pumped! The right side of the sleeve's a bit crumpled, though...

was it on sale? saw about 10 of those in the SF hot topic today

No, I paid $16.99 + tax (something like $18.31 total), but that's cheaper than ordering it off foofighters.com ($14.99 plus $6 shipping).

Guest genericinsight
Paint It Black - New Lexicon on white

I bought this yesterday too when I saw them.

also purchased yesterday, earlier in the day at the Paint It Black instore show:

No Trigger - Canyoneer on clear (sooo stoked the store had this, I was bummed when I saw VC was out of stock)

Young Livers - The New Drop Era on purple (again another thing I won't have to mailorder)

I just won one of my white whales on ebay

home grown - smoking is cool 7"

I saw that, did it end for 19.99? i was thinking about bidding on that, but need to save money.

congrats

thanks, i won it for $31

my highest bid was WAY higher, i knew it wasn't gonna go close to what I bid, but I did it anyways cause I had to have this. I've been searching for around 7 years for this

Psychedelic Horseshit - Who Let The Dogs Out 7"

300 copy repress from Columbus Discount Records, 1st press long since sold out. This won't last long, thinking what a stupid band name, who is this? Thats what people said about Times New Viking and now can unload those OOP cdr 7" for a real nice profit on ebay.

http://www.rocketreducer.com/ has copies.

EDIT - SORRY ALL SOLD OUT.