PO: Hole - Celebrity Skin from MOV

I really dislike Courtney Love as a human being but I'm a huge fan of Live Through This and Celebrity Skin, due to the ghostwriters on each album (Thank you Kurt Cobain and Billy Corgan) Looks like MOV is about to repress Celebrity Skin which means good luck finding it somewhere other than ebay but here are the details.

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/hole/celebrity-skin#.Us2oxoy9KSN

I do want this but these $45 - $55 single releases are killing me. I think I'm passing but thought others might be interested.

I was super stoked when I saw the news this morning on MOV's facebook

buuuut I got an OG 2 months ago :( Not sure if I'll keep it. Really want that orange

Juno records has pretty good prices and ships to the US cheap, fyi. Got great deals on those STP reissues (30ppd for Tiny Music)

Nice heads up on Juno! They packed everything well with no issues?

these prices are a joke.

Well, it turns out to be $27.50 plus shipping, which is a little higher than a standard LP, but nothing too crazy. But I am a big fan of MOV and their work, so it doesn't seem that bad for a quality job (180gr, great sourced production, limited color). They do sound fantastic. I agree once you get into $30-$40 range for a single LP, it's gets excessive.

Now up for sale at Juno. Looks like the price ended up being $30.17 plus shipping upon release (instead of 27.50 plus shipping as mentioned earlier). 1 per customer, 9 remaining in stock for anyone interested.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/celebrity-skin-reissue-1-per-customer/517353-01/?no_redirect=1