Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

I've heard books 4 and 5 are disappointing. i'm going to read them all regardless, but should I be lowering my expectations after book 3? I've loved this one so far.

Book 5 is great.  Book 4 is just slower and focuses on less important/interesting characters.  But book 3 is definitely the most exciting. 

The overall story is so good though that none of the books are by any means bad.

The new trailer aired before True Detective the other night.... god damn they know how to get the hype going.  I can't wait for April.

There was a short clip of Shae laying on a bed and looking up surprised.  This gives me hope that they will stick to the original storyline of her and Tyrion's relationship coming to an end.  I was a bit worried after they had her turn down Varys' diamonds in the show, as they were really trying to paint her as being loyal to Tyrion.

The new trailer aired before True Detective the other night.... god damn they know how to get the hype going.  I can't wait for April.

There was a short clip of Shae laying on a bed and looking up surprised.  This gives me hope that they will stick to the original storyline of her and Tyrion's relationship coming to an end.  I was a bit worried after they had her turn down Varys' diamonds in the show, as they were really trying to paint her as being loyal to Tyrion.

i caught that too

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think so at all. Especially after the huge fan theories out there regarding parents

Also with Melisandre on the wall and having such a large interest in Jon, I can't see him actually being dead.  Still deep that he got betrayed by his brothers who were too short sighted to see the need for what he was doing.  Leave all those wildlings north of the wall, and that's just that many more dead men you will be fighting in a short time.  As Sam (I think) put it, the wall wasn't built to keep out men.

I've got this poster in my room:

9a668722f7c411e292fa22000ae80314_6.jpg

and two of my friends who had finished watching the first two seasons saw it and were like EWW what the fuck jon snow is the worst and I politely asked them to get the fuck out.

also, I have these little guys!

9b42c7cc990f11e3a2ef12715b785cd2_6.jpg

Funny, I've heard of anyone who didn't like Jon.

I have a few of the Pop! figures as well... the whitewalker one and the Dany/Drogo/Dragon triple set.

I've got this poster in my room:

9a668722f7c411e292fa22000ae80314_6.jpg

and two of my friends who had finished watching the first two seasons saw it and were like EWW what the fuck jon snow is the worst and I politely asked them to get the fuck out.

also, I have these little guys!

9b42c7cc990f11e3a2ef12715b785cd2_6.jpg

i have jon snow and ghost!