Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

All caught up now. Man, those last two episodes were brutal. Especially the wedding part. Oof.

And now that I've watched it all so far, I get the funny on this Taylor Swift-inspired meme that was floating around for a bit.

tumblr_ma48zd6M141qcaz8oo1_500.png

Haha, never seen that but yea.. Starks are the most tragic family of all time.  Brand and Jon are even literally feet from each other at one point, but never interact.

^having some tonight during the premiere!

same here. It's been killing me having them in the fridge for so long.

Mike you just gave me an awful realization... Do you remember how depressed everyone was after the sopranos ended? Were all going to need Xanax prescriptions in a couple of years.

Ommegang is the shit, they had the ale on tap at the episode 1 screening.  I liked the first one they released, it was some ale.  Never tried the night's watch one since I'm not a fan of stouts.  Gotta get up to the brewery sometime, tho.

HBO Go won't have it up until the next day I believe.  Or maybe after midnight?  Not too sure.

Pumped for the new episode to air.  Been watching bits and pieces of the HBO marathon over the weekend.