Pressing Info: 
200 - white / green smash w/pink splatter
300 - 1/2 cream / 1/2 clear with purple splatter
500 - green / electric blue / purple smash

http://gnarwolves.merchnow.com/

UK people: 

http://www.banquetrecords.com/PNE142 

for the most common color.

Saw an old track of theirs on the latest PN sampler with this album listed, so figured out this was coming a while ago. I have 2 of the EPs but haven't had a ton of luck tracking down the other for a reasonable price, so I'll pick this up.

And once again PN comes through with the rad looking variants.

Only got into these guys cpl months back after they supported Funeral For A Friend. Will have to pick this up, but at $70+ inc shipping for the 3LP bundle, I'll wait and see if somewhere else gets them in.

I doubt anyone is getting the /200 variant other than merchnow, I checked the totals right around went up and it was at around 190. Banquet is getting the least limited variant though so you can at least get that for a more reasonable price.

I doubt anyone is getting the /200 variant other than merchnow, I checked the totals right around went up and it was at around 190. Banquet is getting the least limited variant though so you can at least get that for a more reasonable price.

The band are supposed to be putting some up next week, but they don't know what colours yet. May hold out for that, then order whatever's available

Just ordered the 3 LP bundle, yes $70+ with shipping to the UK is expensive but I'm not convinced I will get them all elswhere as banquet only have the more common colour and I've missed things like this before.

Also it's £15 at Banquet for 1 LP so £46 for the 3 works out about the same as 3 here but would still have shipping added.

Amazon UK has it for £11 with free postage if anyone's interested. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chronicles-Of-Gnarnia-VINYL-Gnarwolves/dp/B00HV4UYK4

Would guess it's the /500 but if it's not then it's a bonus, and if it is then it's still £5 or so cheaper than Banquet!

Big Scary Monsters have all colours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...