Worst album you've ever heard

I've never heard of those bands. However, I just checked them out on youtube while at work and I already regret doing so. I may listen to music that a lot of people don't like, but those guys seem to be about everything but the music.

there's one clip of black veil brides I like. Let me find it...

And found it. This piece of shit band play in malls. And trust me, you need to put up with the noise for about 45 seconds. It hilarious!

http://youtu.be/0mfW3ppfDiM

I can only think of the worst albums i've heard in the past year... with that said...

I agree, Jared, Miley Cyrus - Bangerz is god awful. I like pop music from time to time, but that is straight up garbage.

Also, Fall Out Boy - Save Rock N Roll. incredibly bad and disappointing.

Say what you will, but I could tolerate Someday Came Suddenly in small doses. Yeah electronica over breakdowns is a very trendy thing, sure none of the songs were overly impressive or well structured, but the album had a few songs that weren't complete garbage.

If you had to pick between the two, would you rather listen to Someday Came Suddenly by them, or anything from Abandon All Ships?

Any album, EP, and/or track ever released by Dot Dot Curve, Blood on the Dancefloor, Brokencyde, or any of those other godawful scream-rapping, overproduced, scene kid fever dreams that call, or (thankfully) in some cases, called themselves "bands."

I get embarrassed by the fact that I actually tried to listen to a few of them in high school, just because my friends did. Don't cave in to peer pressure, kids.

(If you really feel like subjecting yourself to torture, click on the links.)

Any album, EP, and/or track ever released by Dot Dot Curve, Blood on the Dancefloor, Brokencyde, or any of those other godawful scream-rapping, overproduced, scene kid fever dreams that call, or (thankfully) in some cases, called themselves "bands."

I get embarrassed by the fact that I actually tried to listen to a few of them in high school, just because my friends did. Don't cave in to peer pressure, kids.

(If you really feel like subjecting yourself to torture, click on the links.)

Oh god I remember one of my ex's tried to go on a date with me wearing a "BOTDF" shirt, suffice to say I let him buy me dinner and broke up with him while I was eating.