PO : The Used - Imaginary Enemy

(the color varients of imaginary enemy:

(1) red/black splatter - merchnow

(2) red/black smashed - merchnow

(3) opague red - hot topic

(4) standard black - amazon and everywhere else

> has anyone heard about any other color varients of this record? if so please share the color and location...

not so much that musicians dont get paid enough but that so many people that make so much of the money from music have nothing to do with music...and hes all about giving music out for free, the used even started their 2nd self-owned record label (first being anger music group) called 'gas union' (give a shit) which is the first ever free music label. only reason new album is not release on it is because of a contract with hopeless...but future releases will....

Elaborate?

He basically was spewing a bunch of half baked ideas about the USA and politics. Things he kept repeating were rich people don't pay taxes and democracy is the worst political system. He also described himself as an anarchist which I'm pretty sure he didn't even know what it means. He spends most of his time in Australia because he can't stand everything going on in the US. Bottom lime: If you don't like 'Merica, you can geyyyttttt out!

called 'gas union' (give a shit) which is the first ever free music label.

Not the first ever, there's actually quite a few.

He basically was spewing a bunch of half baked ideas about the USA and politics. Things he kept repeating were rich people don't pay taxes and democracy is the worst political system. He also described himself as an anarchist which I'm pretty sure he didn't even know what it means. He spends most of his time in Australia because he can't stand everything going on in the US. Bottom lime: If you don't like 'Merica, you can geyyyttttt out!

Haha, best post.

image_zpsa0a44e57.jpeg

I ordered an Red with Black Splatter

I received an Red in black.... which look almost completely black !!

lol same here. TBS smashed white/red also had similar issues...i guess whatever company hopeless hired to press these is not good at smashing colors...my splatter was very splattery and nice but the smashed to had very little red, just one smaller size stipe on each size and then very faint on the onside dge. much like yours. they did say the photo was only a mockup.

He whined a lot about how "every musician in the industry is getting screwed" and don't get paid enough royalties yadda yadda.

You know, the typical spiel. I thought it was annoying too. 

you completely misinterpeted that, he would be fine with music being free. he was stated that their are just a bunch of tools out that that are making money on others music for no reason and they dont deserve it. very smart revolutionary man he is.