PO: Tycho - Awake

gmoney

Fixed the first post to reflect:

Beige available here:

http://www.theghostlystore.com/collections/music/products/tycho-awake

This is still at $9.99 on Amazon.

http://tinyurl.com/tychoawakeamazon

Thanks! Was really bummed/bewildered that the beige had sold out already on his site. Super stoked that his tour is coming to my town!

I already pre-ordered on Amazon when it was still $9.99, but I think I'm gonna go ahead and get the beige version from Ghostly while it's still in stock. If it ends up being the same color as the preview picture, I'll be very, very happy. It looks so perfect.

Also, he's playing at CounterPoint Festival in April, which is literally ten minutes from my parents' house. And that also happens to be my birthday weekend. So, uh, if any of you guys are planning on going to CounterPoint, I might see you there!

• 3 weeks later...

Really excited about this, I have the Deluxe Version of Dive. I pre-ordered the standard release since I dont like colored vinyl.

It seems like this album is a single LP based on the pictures? It does have a shorter track listing than Dive.

Yes, this album is only 8 songs long i believe.

Listening now! Sad to say this is my first time listening to a full Tycho album, not sure how it happen, but I am blow away! I really found them through my love of Ghostly, but thought they were something they clearly are not, so I stayed away from all things Tycho, dang it! 

Anyway, can't wait to get the colored LP, since they ship from Ann Arbor I should get it day it ships :)  ( I live 15 min from there)