New RX Bandits album

If we're talking about the white Resignation then yes, it makes me cringe everytime I put it on. The gaps between songs and horrible surface noise is unbearable to listen to. 

Hell if we're at it can we finally get Halfway Between Here and There pressed as well! They may hate that album but Gun In Your Hand has always been one of my all time favorite RXB songs.

So... should we all email Sargent House? I'm on board. 

Yeah, I definitely would. I think it's important to some how explain that the demand is absolutely there. It's surprising how often label owners and band members don't even realize that something they released in being sold for triple digits now. Maybe bring up a kickstarter like plan but I wouldn't hang on that too heavily as I don't see that being something they'd be interested in.

Hell if we're at it can we finally get Halfway Between Here and There pressed as well! They may hate that album but Gun In Your Hand has always been one of my all time favorite RXB songs.

That would actually be pretty cool. Halfway... - Resignation is all drivethru though. A better press of resignation plus halfway would be pretty sweet even if the battle begun doesn't happen. Not sure which is more realistic at this point though

i'm pretty sure an abundance of emails all saying the same thing is just going to irritate her. especially ones implying that such a label may need a kickstarter to do such a thing. as much as i want a repress of this, i don't think reissuing a record from a band they no longer manage is high on their list of priorities. obviously, i can't speak for SH by any means. but i've followed the label closely for years and this is my best guess.

That would actually be pretty cool. Halfway... - Resignation is all drivethru though. A better press of resignation plus halfway would be pretty sweet even if the battle begun doesn't happen. Not sure which is more realistic at this point though

We definitely have a better shot at ATBB but was just saying I would be smitten if they finally got around to pressing HBHAT.

I've talked to Kathy about work things before and she seems pretty stubborn but definitely cooperative, and I agree that several emails may not be the best route but a Kickstarter could definitely get this done if she's on board. ATBB is still my favorite RXB album and I've been dying to have it for way too long. I also agree on the 12" vs. the 2x10" but hopefully a 12" with a luxurious gatefold jacket.  

Not sure where you guys are getting $300 from?

median
mean
lowest
highest

True story: I scored this at a record store in NYC a couple years ago, in the used bin, in pretty good condition for less than $5...

Now you're going to make me scout around town trying to look for another one.