Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I'm definitely jelly and psyched for you.

If I could spend most of my time on a plane, I'd be the happiest motherfucker ever.

Right? Exactly why I have been stalking a few airline websites for the last year.

Not gonna lie, I'm not a big plane person. I can't sleep on them and I always get stuck next to people who want to talk to me. 

I'm used to 2 hours flights but last summer I did the 6 hours to California and nearly lost my mind.

Daw. It isn't so bad. Just bring le musics, quality headphones and the clothes that give you the comforts. It all buffs.  I can relate though. Traveling internationally is exhausting. Plus I can never sleep on planes. But the thrill I get from traveling makes up for all of that.

i'm about 30 years late to the birth control discussion, nor am i even a girl... BUT my girlfriend decided to stop taking birth control just to see how her body would react; she didn't really have any problems with it in the first place. i don't think she minds either way but i think she liked the regularity of the birth control. now her period comes whenever the fuck it wants. also, the pills helped her know how long it has been since and until. now she loses count after four days so it's anyone's guess how long it has been.

i'm about 30 years late to the birth control discussion, nor am i even a girl... BUT my girlfriend decided to stop taking birth control just to see how her body would react; she didn't really have any problems with it in the first place. i don't think she minds either way but i think she liked the regularity of the birth control. now her period comes whenever the fuck it wants. also, the pills helped her know how long it has been since and until. now she loses count after four days so it's anyone's guess how long it has been.

I'm sure she'll get used to it once her body adjusts maybe? I don't use birth control just because of the health risks and at this point in my life I don't find it necessary due to lack of sex life hahaha. 

I have this problem too. My cycle is so irregular. I would count 28 days in my calendar and mark it so I knew when to expect it but sometimes it happened way before or way after. Or not at all. Those months were always fun.

Sometimes I think about the pill too much and I start to get upset about how I'm blocking my body from doing what its meant to do and it makes me feel weird.

I feel guilty about not wanting to have kids.  My boyfriend was adopted, as was his sister, but not from the same family.  His sister is currently pregnant with her second baby.  I just feel like my boyfriend deserves to be able to feel related to someone through blood and I'm worried I won't be able to do that for him if we decide to get married, etc.

This x100. No babies for this lady…ever. 

same. my mom shunned me for days when she found out. she’s already pushing my older brother for a grandkid. I’m just happy I have him take the attention off of me. I usually keep my opinions to myself, especially with the older crowd, because the general response is ‘You’ll change your mind’ ‘It was the most fufilling job I’ve ever had’ ‘You won’t know true love until you've have a kid’ But I’ve felt this way for a long time and it hasn’t changed.

Could it change one day, maybe. But I really don’t think it will. I’m 24. I feel like the baby window is now-early 30s.

I feel guilty about not wanting to have kids.  My boyfriend was adopted, as was his sister, but not from the same family.  His sister is currently pregnant with her second baby.  I just feel like my boyfriend deserves to be able to feel related to someone through blood and I'm worried I won't be able to do that for him if we decide to get married, etc.

that's really tough. have you guys talked about it at all? I always feel like it's such a female dominated issue. but a man could want a kid just as much as a female could.

same. my mom shunned me for days when she found out. she’s already pushing my older brother for a grandkid. I’m just happy I have him take the attention off of me. I usually keep my opinions to myself, especially with the older crowd, because the general response is ‘You’ll change your mind’ ‘It was the most fufilling job I’ve ever had’ ‘You won’t know true love until you've have a kid’ But I’ve felt this way for a long time and it hasn’t changed.

Could it change one day, maybe. But I really don’t think it will. I’m 24. I feel like the baby window is now-early 30s.

This is 100% me up until about a couple of months ago and I started getting baby fever. Not even being around kids, just started thinking about having an awesome child. Everyone told me I would change my mind too. and about marriage which I'm still on the fence about.

If it does happen though, either one of these things, it won't be for awhiiiiile.

that's really tough. have you guys talked about it at all? I always feel like it's such a female dominated issue. but a man could want a kid just as much as a female could.

We haven't really spoken about it at any great lengths.  I've been the only one to initiate the conversation.  He didn't really appear to have a preference one way or another, he just said he could see himself wanting kids one day.  Just not anytime soon.  I did tell him my concerns about my health being passed along the bloodline and he basically said we would talk about it when the time comes and get input from my doctors at that time.  I absolutely think it's something I think about 1000x more often than he does.  I just want him to have a "real" family.

Can I just say, I hate my current birth control?! It's awful. My body hates it and just wants to bleed for dayyyyys. Longest period of my life. The whole point of going on it was so I wouldn't get pregnant, but now I'm on it and sex isn't even an option with this death period.

Yeah. I just said all that.

I wouldn't mind having kids if I ever get to that point, but I know my mom isn't expecting it from me. She's finnnnally let up on the whole finding me a man thing and throws it all on my sister. 

I just know that I'm gonna get stuck with a little girl who holds her breath until she passes out to get her way and doesn't know how to sit on a chair properly. 

Karma has a way, man.

Apparently peopled used to get really annoyed with me because I hated chairs, I liked to stand. So I would only sit halfway on the chair. If you told me otherwise, I'd just make myself pass out.