Good Charlotte- S/T & The Young and the Hopeless Vinyl Re-issue(s) Available 2/10 via ETR webstore

I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I frankly can't afford and can't justify spending 50 bucks on Good Charlotte records, but on the other hand the 13 year old version of me is screaming in my ear to just do it.

You can spend your money how you choose. But if you can't afford it, I suggest don't buy it. Hot Topic will have it (and in more numbers, right?), just wait till you can afford. Then decide.

Again though, thats just my opinion :)

You can spend your money how you choose. But if you can't afford it, I suggest don't buy it. Hot Topic will have it (and in more numbers, right?), just wait till you can afford. Then decide.

Again though, thats just my opinion :)

Just ordered them and then sent ETR a message asking them to cancel my order ten minutes later, haha.

Think the Hot Topic release will be slightly cheaper? Think theirs will be gatefold as well?

Think the Hot Topic release will be slightly cheaper? Think theirs will be gatefold as well?

Not sure, Travis would know. My guess that it would be about the same, if not the same, price as ETR. Don't remember if Travis posted price. and whether or not it will be a gatefold as well. He did say that he assumed that the only difference from ETR's and HT's releases are the color. So I'm guessing that they will be a gatefold.

Not sure, Travis would know. My guess that it would be about the same, if not the same, price as ETR. Don't remember if Travis posted price and whether or not it will be a gatefold as well.

Hmmm well I should get paid on Friday so hopefully these stay in-stock until then!

Don't single LPs go for $19.99 usually on HT?

It could very well be that price, I wouldn't really know HT's price for these two releases. However, I think there are a couple up right now in the 20.99-21.99 range that aren't Greenday. Would be nice though for some people, if it is at a cheaper price.

Have all of the orders gone out yet?

150 of the orders are packed up, 100 were mailed yesterday and 50 are in my car right now but we had a blizzaed in ny and are going to continue to have snow for a couple days. I had a couple friends bail on coming to help me pack orders over the past two days so things slowed down a bit but I am supposed to have someone come by tomorrow to help during the day & in the mean time I have been packing them myself.  Like i said, 50 are in my car waiting and I am going to print/pack as many more as i can tonight but they likely will not be mailed out until tomorrow or saturday when the weather clears up

150 of the orders are packed up, 100 were mailed yesterday and 50 are in my car right now but we had a blizzaed in ny and are going to continue to have snow for a couple days. I had a couple friends bail on coming to help me pack orders over the past two days so things slowed down a bit but I am supposed to have someone come by tomorrow to help during the day & in the mean time I have been packing them myself. Like i said, 50 are in my car waiting and I am going to print/pack as many more as i can tonight but they likely will not be mailed out until tomorrow or saturday when the weather clears up

This storm is nuts! Hopefully the ones in the car don't get warped from the cold temps.