just paid for my gold one, weird to do a post-purchase payment like that from anyone other than Denovali! very expensive for USA shipping but totally worth it, that variant will look good with the cover i think. if a US distro gets the purple or clear/black i could almost snag a second one this record is so good.

Still waiting for my post payment email for my purple copy. What did your shipping costs look like?

Yeah, I was nervous when I ordered and wasn't directed to the Paypal site. I had to check my account with them and make sure the order went through.

Before they went up, I was checking their site a couple times a day for the PO and writing them emails because I didn't want to miss out on this one. I would guess that only the black would make it to the US. Shipping was a bitch, but will be worth it.

Does anyone know if he ever tours or is it just a project?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Record has placed #13 on Decibel Magazine's Top 40 albums of 2014 and #25 on Stereogum's Top 50 albums of 2014! Nearing the last copies left at Northern Silence Productions of this LP.

That is pretty cool. I forgot this came out in 2014. It will have to go on my tops list.