NCAA March Madness 2014 (Official Thread)

also, shaka watch ends early this year...thankfully.  last 24 hours were really dumb.

I thought he was going to go to Marquette.  Sounds like the media was deceived by some bogus Twitter post - what's new.  While I would have loved to see him take Buzz William's spot, it's good to see he likes what he has in VCU.

I thought he was going to go to Marquette.  Sounds like the media was deceived by some bogus Twitter post - what's new.  While I would have loved to see him take Buzz William's spot, it's good to see he likes what he has in VCU.

it wouldn't have made sense, i don't think he would of gone to a school that is currently without a dean and an AD.  he just seems like too smart of a guy to jump into something with a lot of question marks right now.

yeah, i'm 99% sure from the ramnation forum that the bogus twitter accounts were from stupid vcu students that have nothing better to do than start up rumors.  media sources followed suit though, using them as credible sources.  guess that makes them even more dumb.

A-10 gets six bids? I'm with Coach K. I know Shaka Smart hates the term "mid-major" but the A-10 does not have the level of talent of the big boys. Beating up on one another to pad your record is unimpressive. Prediction: Zero elite 8 teams out of the A-10 despite having a nice chunk of the Tourney Field.

both a10 and acc had 6 in...both are down to 1 each.  cmon dayton!

Frazier - great game from 3.

Wilbekin - stepped up when in mattered. 

Prather - efficient game.

Yeguette  - one of his best of the season. Those seven rebounds look good.

Finney-Smith - a starter on any other team. Great play from the bench. 

Young: Way too quiet. 

I'm still waiting to see this team play to it's full potential this tourney.

Fourth straight year in the Elite 8 and this group has never tasted the Final Four. I expect it to all gel next game.