Guest deleted

I ordered 2 and RARN in September and am still waiting for my copies. In January I emailed, didn't hear back for three weeks, and finally got an update about the delay. Captured Tracks has horrible customer service, but it is what it is.

You ordered them in September and you're still waiting? Wow. I thought it was bad ordering a in stock item on the 4th, and no actual shipment yet. What did they say the delay was? Did they actually even have the records?

I ordered 2 and RARN in September and am still waiting for my copies. In January I emailed, didn't hear back for three weeks, and finally got an update about the delay. Captured Tracks has horrible customer service, but it is what it is.

What makes this even more messed up is I bought both of those from their discogs page, at inflated prices, but received them within 2-3 days.

You ordered them in September and you're still waiting? Wow. I thought it was bad ordering a in stock item on the 4th, and no actual shipment yet. What did they say the delay was? Did they actually even have the records?

Yeah it's kind of crazy. They just said that there was a problem with RARN (I ordered it from CT when it was in stock) regarding the bonus songs so they needed to press bonus 7"'s to send with the people who placed an order or something like that. And then for 2 I have no idea. I ordered it when it was in stock, got sent a copy that badly skips and is warped so they said they would replace it with a new one once it was repressed in mid jan-feb. And now I haven't heard an update since. It's not too big of a deal because I am sure it will be worked out but it is just frustrating when they never answer emails or send updates for peoples orders.

Yeah it's kind of crazy. They just said that there was a problem with RARN (I ordered it from CT when it was in stock) regarding the bonus songs so they needed to press bonus 7"'s to send with the people who placed an order or something like that. And then for 2 I have no idea. I ordered it when it was in stock, got sent a copy that badly skips and is warped so they said they would replace it with a new one once it was repressed in mid jan-feb. And now I haven't heard an update since. It's not too big of a deal because I am sure it will be worked out but it is just frustrating when they never answer emails or send updates for peoples orders.

As I stated earlier, Captured Tracks can GET BENT.

Also might just want to check in on our tracking number, because I ordered mine on March 4th, and they've finally gone from "created a shipping label" to actually in transit. Currently in New Jersey as of yesterday.

Wow.

Yeah I sent them an email cancelling my order 48 hours ago, and filed a PayPal claim because they haven't responded. Yet my order was shipped today also. wtf?

• 2 weeks later...