Guest deleted

696 in stock so i guess it was a pressing of 750 or so? maybe 1000 if he has 250

700, I was actually the first to buy it and it dropped to 699.. wanna see some damn pics!

From Derek:

"So the tri-color vinyl is going to just be the regular pressing of Salad Days, but the wax is going to be white, brown, and yellow (Mac wanted the most disgusting colors he could get, so he chose all of the colors of bodily functions haha)

It's just a cool thing we wanted to do to commemorate the one year aniversary of Salad Days, suprise surprise!" 

700, I was actually the first to buy it and it dropped to 699.. wanna see some damn pics!

From Derek:

"So the tri-color vinyl is going to just be the regular pressing of Salad Days, but the wax is going to be white, brown, and yellow (Mac wanted the most disgusting colors he could get, so he chose all of the colors of bodily functions haha)

It's just a cool thing we wanted to do to commemorate the one year aniversary of Salad Days, suprise surprise!" 

Interesting, so this will be in stores too? (doh!) Knowing Captured Tracks this "regular pressing" will still probably sell out eventually and take a while to be repressed so I'm happy with the purchase. Hoping for traditional a 3 way split tri color, I don't think I have one on of those on a 12" yet. 

Interesting, so this will be in stores too? (doh!) Knowing Captured Tracks this "regular pressing" will still probably sell out eventually and take a while to be repressed so I'm happy with the purchase. Hoping for traditional a 3 way split tri color, I don't think I have one on of those on a 12" yet. 

Not really sure if it will hit stores but I wouldn't doubt it since other Mac variants have hit stores such as the "2" Demos orange variant, he may also have some on tour which would be cool too.. may grab another if so for the gf..