This Limited Vinyl from Happy Body Slow Brain is just AWESOME

I guess if he's that kickass guitar player in AGBPOL I'll have to check this band out.

He's the one that has a ton of energy. A lot more than the rest of the band, he kind of stands out, hah. His days in TBS must have helped with that. I've seen them a bunch and he's always head banging and shit and the others are far more subtle with movements, haha.

He's the one that has a ton of energy. A lot more than the rest of the band, he kind of stands out, hah. His days in TBS must have helped with that. I've seen them a bunch and he's always head banging and shit and the others are far more subtle with movements, haha.

every single time. he cracks me up. everyone else in the band looks so shy as he's off to the side spinning in circles and headbanging.

Can't wait to receive mine...will probably take some more time as I haven't received the Owel CD yet which I ordered around 6-8 weeks ago (as far as I can remember)...this takes sooooo long :(

Dan is an awesome guy. I can't imagine he did anything wrong, probably just the international shipping issue.

Dan is an awesome guy. I can't imagine he did anything wrong, probably just the international shipping issue.

Yeah, guess so as well...my last order (Owel & Facing NY) took also around 8 weeks to arrive...but thought a CD would probably be faster.

Don't wanna imagine how long my other package (I ordered all missing inthecloud titles - 6 LPs & 1 7") takes to be here :D<_<

I got this... a while ago. Probably a year and a half. It's so cool. My cousin, who got me into collecting, sat there playing with it for like thirty minutes. Haha. I really wish this would've come with a DL code though. I don't have it on my iPod because I don't like playing for albums twice, but it's so good. I had no idea he was in AGBPOL. Weird.