PO: Kishi Bashi - Lighght

Definitely ordering this as soon as I have the cash. Hopefully the splatter variant won't be sold out before then, but knowing Kishi Bashi's impressive sales record, that's a risk I'm being forced to take.

By the way, if anyone going to one of his upcoming tour dates hasn't seen him live and is wondering if the live show is worth it: I saw him with his "new" live band this past Saturday at Slingshot Festival, and it was mind-blowingly incredible. They played four or five of the new tracks, in addition to all of our faves from 151a (and that one track from his first EP). There wasn't a single song from the entire set that I didn't like, and they played every song damn near perfectly.

EDIT: Dammit, I missed out on the limited edition. If anyone ordered an extra copy or didn't end up enjoying the album as much as they thought they would, I'll gladly take it off your hands for cost + shipping.

Guest Justin Maheiny

Ya. Pretty impressive that both the 500 & 2000 unit variants sold out with still a month and a half to go til their release.

• 5 weeks later...