PO: Kishi Bashi - Lighght

Got my splatter copy in from VinylLoop. Had everything the listing promised in it; the splatter record, the extra 7", and the poster. Thank god for that inner packaging stuff, because I think the mail carrier who delivered it isn't used to handling vinyl. Looks like they just tossed the package through the bottom of my front gate instead of putting it on my front porch like they normally do, so the corner was super bent. Not a crease to be seen on the sleeve.

Huge props to VinylLoop. I'll be sure to spread the word.

Got my splatter copy in from VinylLoop. Had everything the listing promised in it; the splatter record, the extra 7", and the poster. Thank god for that inner packaging stuff, because I think the mail carrier who delivered it isn't used to handling vinyl. Looks like they just tossed the package through the bottom of my front gate instead of putting it on my front porch like they normally do, so the corner was super bent. Not a crease to be seen on the sleeve.

Nice! Excited to get mine now!

Amazing show! Go see Kishi Bashi if he comes to your town!

At the show they had for sale:

Lighght ‎(LP, Yellow vinyl)

Room For Dream ‎(10", EP, Black vinyl)

Manchester ‎(7", Single, Pur)

It All Began With A Burst ‎(7", Single, Blu)

Bright Whites ‎(7", Single, Cle)

Live On Valentine's ‎(12", Pic, Ltd, Num + DVD, NTSC)

&

Tall Tall Trees - Moment ‎(LP)

Just got my copy from VinylLoop today.  Packaged very well.  I would recommend them to anyone.  In fact, just as a plug, they have the new Sharon Van Etton on clear vinyl for a very fair price.

Don't know if you guys knew this already, but today is (apparently) the last day to order one of the NINE shirts that were designed around each song from the album. The guy who designs and prints them is an Athens local and does pretty much every single Kishi Bashi shirt design. He also did the album cover for 151a.

I bought the In Fantasia shirt, but it was a heavy back-and-forth between that one and the Q&A shirt. They're all so good.

http://iheartjlp.bigcartel.com/

Got my yellow copy like a week or so ago and just now got around to taking a picture. Pretty fantastic looking. I was expecting the typical transparent yellow/gold color, but was pleasantly surprised with a barely translucent soft yellow color that I've never seen before. Sounds great, too!

10348683_10204002163359243_1373054062985