The Body Modification thread

I was just wondering if anyone likes body modification. If you've thought about it; you love it; hate it; any plans for any body mods.

So, if you have piercings/stretched lobes or anything like that, let's talk about it!

Pictures are welcome and if anyone needs any help on stretching, you're welcome to ask!

One of my friends split her tongue.

Looks awesome, but I think it would feel far too weird, haha. Not opposed to it, because I have given it some thought.

I've always wanted some kind of nose piercing. Always thought of having a septum, but also just want a nose ring or something. Just never committed.

I have the center of my lip pierced (labret?). Can't recall the name, but I completely forget I have it.

I've thought about a Monroe, but I already have a couple moles on my face, so it wouldn't look good.

Only reason why I haven't gotten check piercings yet. Two moles on both my cheeks, haha.

Lobes are currently 2G, but stretching back to and over 1". I ended up buying those plugs, so 1 1/8" is my new home. Lol.

i've had tons of piercings, but the only things i have are my septum retainer and my ears at 1/2". my tongue, nipples, other ear piercings have almost healed. had both piercings in almost 23 years.. good stuff. the only thing i'd ever want is dermal implants, but there are only a few i trust...

What do you mean by only a few you trust?

Rejection-wise?

i mean have sub dermal implants done by a few i trust. not some dude who does small  mircro - dermals at the local shop and thinks he can basically perform a medical procedure because of his prior experience doing micros. 

i mean have sub dermal implants done by a few i trust. not some dude who does small mircro - dermals at the local shop and thinks he can basically perform a medical procedure because of his prior experience doing micros.

OH.

Yeah, I feel you on that. I haven't thought about any dermal implants, but I'd really have to do my research on the person that was doing it.

I have snake bites and my lobes stretched to 00g. They've been that size for years. I really want to stretch them more, but I have so much jewelry for my current size, I end up talking myself out of it.

When I was younger I had the nape of my neck pierced and my lip on my right side. Now I just have my tattoos. Wife has her bellybutton pierced, ears gauged to...00, I think? and a couple tattoos. She used to have tongue and one nipple pierced, but took them out.

• 1 month later...

I've been wanting to get my nose pierced pretty badly, actually.

I've wanted my septum done (I hope that's the correct way to say it), but also want my nostrils pierced. I just haven't decided if septum or nostril. And if nostril, which damn side...

I did my left because I dunno. My left side is kinda busy now lol

I did my left because I dunno. My left side is kinda busy now lol

i did my right because i was 15 and didn't think too hard about it.

i wish i had though because i'm kind of anal about symmetry and balance and it's definitely affected piercings i've gotten done since then (like my monroe, which i obviously had to get on the left to keep my head from tipping over or something...)

i did my right because i was 15 and didn't think too hard about it.

i wish i had though because i'm kind of anal about symmetry and balance and it's definitely affected piercings i've gotten done since then (like my monroe, which i obviously had to get on the left to keep my head from tipping over or something...)

I've got my ear and nose pierced plus my left arm sleeved and my entire chest/torso so that's kinda left. My shoulders are crooked though so maybe that's why I haven't fallen over haha

I've got my ear and nose pierced plus my left arm sleeved and my entire chest/torso so that's kinda left. My shoulders are crooked though so maybe that's why I haven't fallen over haha

hahaha. 99% of everything i have is either symmetrical or balanced, minus my left arm.

i wish i wasn't so OCD about it. i have so many things i'm ready to get done, but i'm always like "but what will i put on the other side?" 

i think too much :/

also, this thread reminds me that it's been almost 10 years since i've gotten anything pierced and now i'm kind of considering one of the many ear spots i always thought about and never actually got done.