PO: Hüsker Dü - The Living End

ExtraFox

This is a live album recorded during the band's final days that's never had a vinyl release before. I remember being underwhelmed by it when I got the CD in 1994. It's a Music on Vinyl release that I can only find listed at New On Vinyl so far. It says 'Mystery Coloured'. What that means I don't know.

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/huesker-due-the-living-end-ltd.html

Hüsker Dü is an all time top 5 favorite band of mine. This is a pretty good live album. Great versions of "Powerline" and "Standing in the rain". Also awesome for unreleased or even unrecorded songs like "Now That You Know Me" which showed up on Grants first solo album in a very underwhelming form.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don;'t bother ordering this from Juno - I did and they sent a black copy, I wrote them back that that wasn't what they had advertised on the site and I got these two options, needless to say not impressed, gonna write them back asking for a refund:

1) Set up a return for the item and give you a store credit for the entire cost of the item and your outgoing/return shipping or,

2) Give a store credit for half the value of the item/shipping and you can keep the product.