There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

44 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I don't feel like backreading but I'm gonna hope you weren't one of the people going on about "private property!" when there were violent anti-Trump protests...

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Doesn't sound like me.

My question is, just what reaction did you expect with a bumper sticker like that?

Just a bunch of people driving by you, beeping, and giving you a thumbs up?

Wake up.

6 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

Doesn't sound like me.

My question is, just what reaction did you expect with a bumper sticker like that?

Just a bunch of people driving by you, beeping, and giving you a thumbs up?

Wake up.

It's NY, that's what I've gotten for the last year. But also, since it's NY I expect people to disagree with me with their middle fingers. Vandalizing a random parked car is some coward ass shit though. I don't do that shit, not even when it's a car with a CoExist and Phish stickers.

At least say "Fuck you" to my face.

This week my "Fuck Donald Trump" sticker has gotten the most attention since the week of the primaries when I got a "HES THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL STOP MUSLIMS FROM CUTTING PFF THE HEADS OF CHRISTIAN CHILDREN!" and a car full of elderly folks hooting and hollering giving me the thumbs up.

Dude at the mall aggressively tried to sell me some weed after being like "Fuck yeah! Fuck that piece of shit!"  I politely declined (as I generally buy much more than a 20 bag and not from a random ass dude). But it was further proof to what I always tell people: if you can't find weed, ask literally anyone who works back of house at a restaurant. Because he was definitely a line cook.

28 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Pshhhhh. You're in the wrong state, son. Trump ain't sending shit to Oregon.

But still, Sessions is some bullshit.

I also have a prescription...but medical is waaaaay too expensive here. Plus, no bud...just oils. Not that some of the oils aren't pretty sweet, still tho.

I'm mostly just bummed that Sessions has probably put a stop to Massachusetts acting on their recreational legalization.

14 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

People still buy weed?

Grow that shit son.

That's stupid when it's so much easier to buy bulk and sell $30 gs to Brent, Hayden, and Cory. (Who all don't know what it's like to earn anything themselves because being born into a family with a business already set up for them is very easy. It doesn't stop their false sense of accomplishment though)

8 hours ago, Sunshine said:

That's stupid when it's so much easier to buy bulk and sell $30 gs to Brent, Hayden, and Cory. (Who all don't know what it's like to earn anything themselves because being born into a family with a business already set up for them is very easy. It doesn't stop their false sense of accomplishment though)

Call that shit OG Kush and charge 'em $40. Probably still less than their MAGA hats.

4 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Next time I drive by the place near me advertising $70/ounce (retail) I'll snap a picture for you guys. ;)

That shit wouldn't even get me high. Either way my point still stands that it isn't easier to grow than buy lol. I can (hypothetically officer) buy a $180 ounce on Monday and by Friday have a quarter left for myself plus $420 from what I pieced out to Trent, Aiden, Kyle and their friends.

46 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

That shit wouldn't even get me high. Either way my point still stands that it isn't easier to grow than buy lol. I can (hypothetically officer) buy a $180 ounce on Monday and by Friday have a quarter left for myself plus $420 from what I pieced out to Trent, Aiden, Kyle and their friends

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage
I mean...it's still technically high grade stuff. It's the shake though, so it's not as pretty and harder to sell

36 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

You guys are lucky. My company does random tests. Although, if I quit my job I can start smoking weed and get on EBT, then use that to get a discounted Amazon Prime membership and buy flavored rolling papers with 2-day shipping. Hell yeah.

If ya toot toot yah can't choo choo.