Good news, according to both Nils and Erased Tapes, Nils' long-awaited followup, All Melody, is set for release on January 26th, 2018. 

Cover art: 

cover.jpg

Tracklist: 

The Whole Universe Wants To Be Touched 01:58

Sunson 09:10

A Place 07:02

My Friend The Forest 05:16

Human Range 06:59

Forever Changeless 02:47

All Melody 09:31

#2 09:40

Momentum 05:21

Fundamental Values 03:50

Kaleidoscope 08:16

Harm Hymn 04:10

More info and preorder available here: https://www.erasedtapes.com/release/eratp106-nils-frahm-all-melody
His new studio looks incredible, too. Really excited for this one! 

41 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

RT has an exclusive 3xLP https://roughtrade.com/gb/music/all-melody

Thank you! I commented on Erased Tapes' announcement on FB asking if there would be any special/limited released for this but no answer. Considering their shipping fees are craaaaaaaazy, I'll be looking ordering this Rough Trade version. For Canadians, with shipping and exchange rate, ordering from the UK site comes to ~$60, U.S. is ~$67.  

16 minutes ago, rabbitvinyl said:

Thank you! I commented on Erased Tapes' announcement on FB asking if there would be any special/limited released for this but no answer. Considering their shipping fees are craaaaaaaazy, I'll be looking ordering this Rough Trade version. For Canadians, with shipping and exchange rate, ordering from the UK site comes to ~$60, U.S. is ~$67.  

rough trade has a US distro now 

also, it seems like the rough trade exclusive LP will be separate and just an add on disk to the standard version based off the description. anyone? 

6 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

rough trade has a US distro now 

also, it seems like the rough trade exclusive LP will be separate and just an add on disk to the standard version based off the description. anyone? 

Yup, but ordering from their U.S. site is still $67 Canadian dollaroonies, compared to $60 through the UK store. 

And yeah, seems like it's an add-on LP with bonus tracks. Otherwise, no change from the Erased Tapes released. Still got it. More Frahm, fam.