Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

[image]

left to right, top to bottom:

Algernon Cadwallader - Fun (1st press, clear /500)

Algernon Cadwallader - Fun (1st press, white /500)

Algernon Cadwallader - Fun (2nd press, green /250)

Algernon Cadwallader - Fun (2nd press, yellow /250)

Algernon Cadwallader - Demo (cassette 67/100)

Algernon Cadwallader - Fun (black misprint /4)

Algernon Cadwallader - Fun (smokey gold misprint /30)

Algernon Cadwallader - Fun (smokey clear misprint /5)

Algernon Cadwallader - Demo (1st press, pink /300)

Algernon Cadwallader - Demo (2nd press, black 260/600)

Algernon Cadwallader - Some Kind Of Cadwallader (Marika /600)

Algernon Cadwallader - Some Kind Of Cadwallader (Security Blanket, test press /5)

Algernon Cadwallader - Some Kind Of Cadwallader (Security Blanket /150)

Algernon Cadwallader - Some Kind Of Cadwallader (Chupacabra, euro press /150)

Intensity / Satanic Surfer collections (dont really collect variants for Intensity, just trying to get one of each)

[image]

[image]

almost done with the surfers collection. just need unconsciously confined on black and V/A - really fast vol 9 LP

This has to be one of my favorite records i own.

V/A - A Festival Crammed With Bad Taste - Intensity, Weakerthans, Last Days of April, Langhorns, Astream, Misconduct 7" Purple [83/300] Bad Teste Records

Complete Donuts n' Glory collection (less comps):

[image]

7" - Donuts n Glory - I Can Pee E.P. - Pinkie Records

12" - Donuts n' Glory - When Pregnasaurus Ruled The Earth - Liberation Records - Blue Vinyl

Complete Blount collection (less comps):

[image]

7"

Blount - S/T - Private Pressing - Clear Yellow Vinyl - Hand numbered #90/500

Blount / Shocking Truth - Split - KML Records - Black Vinyl

Blount / Strung Out - Somnombulance - Fearless Records - Split Black Vinyl 1/1000

12"

Blount - Trauma - Fearless Records - Clear Red Vinyl

Blount tour shirt: (just because their merch is soooo scarce! I also have a sticker...Woo hoo!)

[image]

[image]

[image]

Life's Blood 7" Collection - One of these Best NYHC bands ever, even if they didn't have NYHC pride.

From the top left:

Defiance 7" - Combined Effort - 1st Press - Jesus Sleeve, Press of 50

Defiance 7" - Combined Effort - 1st Press - Normal Sleeve, silver labels, Press of ?

Defiance 7" - Combined Effort - 2nd Press - Normal Sleeve, red labels, Press of ?, more rare?

Defiance 7" - Vermiform - early press - white Fuck NY labels, Vermiform NY address,

Defiance 7" - Vermiform - later press - white Fuck NY labels, Vermiform Richmond address

Defiance 7" - Vermiform - last press - black labels, sleeve printed on inside

Defiance 7" - Vermiform - last press - TEST PRESS - new stampers, earlier presses used Combined effort plates.

Life's Blood / Sticks and Stones split 7" - Radcore/Forefront - Reversed labels, Total Press of 2000

Life's Blood / Sticks and Stones split 7" - Radcore/Forefront - Normal labels, red on sleeve, Total Press of 2000

Murders Among Us Comp 7" - Combined Effort/Vermiform - 1st Press - Glued Sleeve, silver labels (purple drawn pic of dog)

Murders Among Us Comp 7" - Combined Effort - 2ndPress - Fold-out poster sleeve, white labels (b/w photo of dog)

Collapse - s/t 7" - HLH - Post Life's Blood band with John Kirksciun on drums, Sean who sang for LB at the end (New Breed tape comp), and Sergio Vega (Quicksand) on bass.

Notes:

1) Unsure of the total number pressed on Combined Effort. Silver labels should be 1st press, red labels the second. Some of the red label records have the combined effort address crossed out (after they folded) or with stickers for the NY Vermiform address. The sleeves on the 2nd press appear slightly shinier.

2) A total of 4,166 were pressed on Vermiform from 4 individual pressings. Not sure how they numbers break down for each press. However, the earlier pressings should have the original NY Vermiform address. The later pressings will have a new Richmond, VA address sticker. Some may not have a Life's blood booklet. Vermiform had new stampers made for what i imagine is the last of the 4 pressings ( in 1996 - see new test press). These records have a printed inner sleeve and new black labels. The earlier Vermiform pressings used the same stampers as the Combined Effort presses. Not sure if they ran a new set of tests before the vermiform pressings.

3) A total 2000 were pressed of the Life's Blood/Sticks and Stones split 7". Some records have reversed and non-reversed labels. My normal labels version had the sleeve colored red; however, i have seen version that are not colored. Not sure how the numbers break down for different versions or if they are different presses.

4) A total of about about 2,500 Murders Among Us comp 7" were pressed. Not sure how the numbers break down between the pressings. The earlier combined effort/ Vermiform press is a glued sleeve, while the later Vermiform press has a fold out poster sleeve. Both presses have the same matrix, but different labels. The earlier press has silver labels with purple ink, and a drawn picture of a bulldog on the B-side. The later press has white labels with black ink and a b/w photo of a dog on the B side

5) Life's Blood were also on the "Where the Wild Things Are" comp 12" on Blackout Records. The 1st Press came on gold (1000) and black/gold (1000). The 2nd Press had 2000 on Black and 500 on red. This record was recently repressed by Link records with a different cover. A limited number of these were pressed on blue wax. Life's Blood were also on the New Breed tape comp (1000 made) with Sean, not Jason O'Toole singing. They also had a demo tape, which i think used the Don Fury Feb. 3rd 1988 Sessions (could easily be wrong). Supposedly, sometime "soon" Prank Records is issuing a 2x12" discography, which should be more complete than the Vermiform CD (2,166 were pressed of that in 1996). It should have all the material listed above plus, the Don Fury 88 sessions, the entire live set recorded for the new breed comp and the lives sets from WNYU and WFMU (some of which was used on the Sticks and Stones split 7").

thanks! i got a sealed copy of gold for like $50-70, somewhere in that range, several years ago. I eventually opened it when i sold my opened copy. and i know i don't have the what's eating gilbert 7"s, which i guess counts if ISHC counts. hahaha

i know that chad said he wanted coming home to come out on vinyl (which i would love—it's my favorite nfg album), but i don't know how likely it is, unless the ETR guys do it.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic