Albums That Should Be RE-PRESSED on Vinyl

Mineral

The Appleseed Cast - Mare Vitalis

I got bad news: apparently Deep Elm is just a pain in the ass to work with, so if another press were to come, it'd likely be from someone other than Graveface. And since no other label seems to care about the Appleseed Cast as much as Graveface does, it may be a long wait.

[image]

/thread

This is happening but I dont think until next year

Yeah Billy is remastering the entire Pupmkins catalogue for re-release. Gish, Siamese Dream, and Pisces Iscariot come out this year. Mellon Collie and The Aeroplane Flies High are 2012 and Machina I/II are 2013.

Mellon Collie is the one record I've wanted since I got in to collecting that I could just never bring myself to pay eBay prices for. Really excited for the re-release.

expanding my list:

Alexisonfire - ST

Alexisonfire - Watch Out!

Alexisonfire - Crisis

Argyle Park - Misguided

As I Lay Dying - An Ocean Between Us

Blindside - ST (even though I already have it)

The Mars Volta - De-Loused In The Comatorium

The Mars Volta - Frances The Mute (WITH the 'Frances The Mute' song as track 1)

Massive Attack - Mezzanine

Massive Attack - 100th Window

Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile

Nine Inch Nails - [With_Teeth]

A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms

A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step

Relient K - mmhmm

Saul Williams - The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust! (with DNA as track 1)

Sum 41 - Chuck

Teargas & Plateglass - A Uniquely Hostile Place

Thrice - Vheissu

Training for Utopia - Plastic Soul Impalement

12 Rounds - Jitter Juice

That doesnt matter, Victory could repress it anytime they wanted. They dont even have to ask BTBAM or any band. Thursday, Taking Back Sunday, Atreyu....all left on a bad note and they have repressed all those bands on vinyl since they've left.

the question is: would you support victory by buying that then?

hard...

i read it already : have a nice life : deathconsciousness <- would be ultra awesome too

I would want a repress, but I don't know if I would support it. I had no clue that they could repress it if that was against the bands will.

Also, I've heard Deathconciousness is getting repressed this year. I have a friend that's been talking to the band, but I've not seen any actual proof, just what he has told me.

I just sold a copy of Colors the other day...didn't realize there were so many people out there after it...

Heh, that was me

This is happening but I dont think until next year

Yeah Billy is remastering the entire Pupmkins catalogue for re-release. Gish, Siamese Dream, and Pisces Iscariot come out this year. Mellon Collie and The Aeroplane Flies High are 2012 and Machina I/II are 2013.

Mellon Collie is the one record I've wanted since I got in to collecting that I could just never bring myself to pay eBay prices for. Really excited for the re-release.

Yes. I don't think i've been this excited about any piece of vinyl ever. Not just MCIS, but Machina 1&2, and the APFH box set.

I'm looking at:

Mock Orange - Nines & Sixes

Rainer Maria - Past Worn Searching

Planes Mistaken For Stars - S/T

The Get Up Kids - Eudora

The Anniversary - Designing a Nervous Breakdown

Boilermaker - In Wallace's Shadow

Red House Painters - All

Boys Life - Departures And Landfalls

+So many more...

I'm looking at:

Mock Orange - Nines & Sixes

Rainer Maria - Past Worn Searching

Planes Mistaken For Stars - S/T

The Get Up Kids - Eudora

The Anniversary - Designing a Nervous Breakdown

Boilermaker - In Wallace's Shadow

Red House Painters - All

Boys Life - Departures And Landfalls

+So many more...

I saw Departures and Landfalls at a local record shop a few weeks ago. I wasn't aware it may be rare.

The Good Life - Black Out

Good call. I have one that I got off ebay for $25 dollars last year. It was sealed and everything. It arrived in a bubble envelope, needless to say the jacket was beat to hell. A Commander Venus repress would be awesome as well. Probably not going to happen but a man can dream.

i like that i didn't even know what Commander Venus WAS. thanks for that tidbit. added to my discogs wishlist haha. +1 when i can.