VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Guess Rey Rey isn't back with WWE after all.. 

This is going to be awesome! Rey looked to be back in 90's shape again at the Rumble and Liger can still go with the right opponent. The two best of their respective divisions going head to head all these years later. Their Starrcade 96 match is one of the first matches I remember seeing as a kid.

Section 112 — I was initially looking at some riser seats a friend was trying to dump but my wife is short and I knew she would have a hard time seeing. Then I started scoping Stubhub and fell in love with some 200-level seats for a decent aftermarket price. Then the other day a bunch of tickets cameraside on the 100 level just appeared on Ticketmaster after nothing had been there for weeks, and I managed to snag two for face value ($250 each). Really happy with them!

Good thing you avoided the risers. I specifically waited so I could be on the front row, seat 1, of a section four years ago. And needless to say, I was a tiny bit disappointed. There were,  presumably, less pricey seats further up my section, not on the risers, and I had a clear view when walking back from the food/restrooms.

I'm going to hold out. It will probably sell out but it wasn't sold out last time up until the day of the show. They're releasing tickets weirdly this time. I remember searching through thousands of tickets this time back in 2014. Now, it appears the cheapest seats are being held.

Edited by somethingvinyl

kinda random but i went to my first ring of honor show on friday night and it was fantastic. better than the 2 wwe shows ive been to recently. got to meet dalton, cody and brandi, young bucks and adam page, marty scurll, mandy leon, jay lethal and tenille dashwood. they also surprised us with tenille aka emma who they announced will be joining the RoH womens tournament. i added like 16 pictures on instagram if you wanna check them.