A Wilhelm Scream "Career Suicide" Final Press!

A lot of people have written us and asked us if we're going to do another pressing of 'Career Suicide' since the second pressing has been out of print here in the states since late 2010 and in Europe since early 2011. We got together with the guys from Ass Card Records and decided that one more pressing was in order, and what better than to do that pressing on heavyweight, 180 gram black vinyl! This will most likely be the final pressing of this record, so you won't want to miss out! We're going to be posting some pre-order information very soon that will include some special items, but needless to say we're really excited to have this record back in press as well as on 180 gram vinyl. Get stoked! - Jump Start Records

If this goes anything like the first two pressings, I'm going to be a busy bee packing mail orders.

I asked the merch dude about Ruiner at the show yesterday. He said that those of us that want Ruiner should write the label. Anyone else into this idea?

Nitro records, the label that released Ruiner, is defunct I believe.

it's still a label try contacting them on twitter the guy always answers questions https://twitter.com/#!/nitrorecords

no, tank doesn't own the rights. it's not even a 'rights' issue. it's more or less a logistics issue.

Whack. Would love to see that and Way to a Girls Heart pressed. Talked to Trevor about it once at a show in NB and he seemed to be pretty adamant about the band doing it themselves or something. Bummer!