Got it for $8 on the GH sale. I'll get them next time I order something from CYLS and after I get the 7s from you

That's a good price. I think I paid like 15 at a record store in New Orleans a few years back. Regardless, probably my favorite Goatwhore record. Carving Out The Eyes Of God is also really good. I just love thrashy black metal.

the cardboard swords are playing a cafe here in milwaukee on the same night as the wonder years this is a really difficult decision

Saw them a little while back, pretty damn fun. They play here a lot tho. Home state.

Sarah and I are laying in bed watching Evil Dead II. The dopest way to end a Valentines Day. We also had heart shaped pizza.

Traded in a really shitty record player I had laying around and got just enough credit to buy the album I wanted  B)

Cool. I am currently fucking with RetroPie hoping to avoid buying flash carts. I may make my own USB controllers from original controllers using old shitty USB keyboards from GW and still be able to use original controllers.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic