Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

Actual stores. Such as jenewby aka: ek-lek-tik, and orange tree records. There are a couple others if you check the binfrenzy list of already sold copies of the vinyl.

That's disappointing. I got a cancelation of my preorder from ek-lek-tik and they said they only got 40. The dude was cool enough to even say he'd email people who preorders were dropped if they got more in. Pretty sleazy

That's disappointing. I got a cancelation of my preorder from ek-lek-tik and they said they only got 40. The dude was cool enough to even say he'd email people who preorders were dropped if they got more in. Pretty sleazy

Same here, maybe it's one of his shop employees but I assume he knows what's going on when it's on the shops ebay account

Elaborate please?

If you take a moment to read a bit of the thread, namely this same page you posted on, you would see that a standard pressing is being done for this. Will not be this silly "authorized bootleg" version, will be a regular press with standard art and labels. No other information had been given.

If you take a moment to read a bit of the thread, namely this same page you posted on, you would see that a standard pressing is being done for this. Will not be this silly "authorized bootleg" version, will be a regular press with standard art and labels. No other information had been given.

understood, I saw that - just wondering if there had been a release date set, PO etc.