Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

But he seems to know that a pressing with the actual artwork with Gambino's face on it has been pressed. From the way I read it, it seems to me like he knows what he's talking about. But maybe that's just me hoping for an actual pressing so I don't have to pay out the ass or search for one of these 'bootlegs' in a town where no one buys vinyl and there's only one record store near here.

I like the album, MUCH MUCH better then CAMP, which I couldn't stand, would like to have this on wax but not more then $20-30

I haven't been able to make it through a whole listen yet because I haven't really been able to enjoy most of it so far. Am I that much in the minority on this?

What I've always liked about him was his catchiness , & there really isn't anything catchy about this one. Maybe I'm just too casual of a hip hop fan?

Been sweating this one a little. Accesshiphop said they didnt know if they were going to get any even though they had preorders. We'll see what happens.

Yea, bull moose sent out an email to their preorder customers saying that the vinyl was a little delayed and that "a few" people wouldn't get their orders filled, but they still didn't know how many they were getting.

Gonna give this a listen. CAMP was fantastic. Never really got into Royalty. 

Side note: I watched the short film he made and it was pretty interesting. The screenplay that goes along with the album is kinda neat too. I read the first couple of pages. Never really seen anything like that done before for an album.