Modest Mouse Good News For People Pressing Info?

Hey guys, was wondering if someone could help me out with pressing info for MM's Good News For People Who Love Bad News LP. How many pressings are there and out of how many? I know HT has a pressing and Atlantic Records. Is that it? Or did Atlantic do 2 pressings of this? Out of how many? Thanks

HT doesn't have a pressing. They just sold a bunch at the cheapest price starting April of 2011.

The LP was repressed out of nowhere with no warning at that time. Before that, I believe there was only a pressing in 2004 and when that ran out that was it as far as I know. I have no numbers for either press however.

First was on 180g in 2004, second in 2004, then there is the 2011 180g one. All in US and all on Epic.

According to discogs:

"Differences between this 1'st edition and the re-pressings:

Matrixnumbers in dead wax.

(Epic logo on back is different) see under pictures."

If you're able to compare sealed copies, I believe the repress has a sticker saying it includes an MP3 download while the original copy didn't include a download. You'll also want to double check me on this, but I think I remember hearing that the repress of this album as well as The Moon & Antarctica sounds better than the original pressings due to being higher quality.

^labels are pink on the vinyl.

The master tapes to Lonesome Crowded West are lost but I think the Long Drive ones are around.

I would do anything for Interstate 8 to be pressed. One of my favorite albums ever. I'm just glad they took the time to press/repress Sad Sappy Sucker. Seems like a lot of people look over it. Such an amazing album.