shit people say that you can't stand

I get asked this a lot. I'm wearing red, khaki, and name tag.

NO SORRY I DRESS LIKE A TARGET EMPLOYEE JUST FOR FUN.

I seem to get the opposite. It seems like everywhere I go I get asked if I work there. I guess I just look confident in my surroundings?

I mean, one time I stopped at Goodwill on my way home from work (in a suit, mind you) and someone asked if I worked there. Same thing happens at grocery stores more often that is like to admit.

I seem to get the opposite. It seems like everywhere I go I get asked if I work there. I guess I just look confident in my surroundings?

I mean, one time I stopped at Goodwill on my way home from work (in a suit, mind you) and someone asked if I worked there. Same thing happens at grocery stores more often that is like to admit.

I'm with you! Waiting for the other half whilst she's in the changing rooms and a number of people will come up and ask me questions.

I did help a eldery woman find a lovely jacket for her grandson though as he was about my size. Girlfriend got confused when she found me strutting my stuff up and down the aisle for this random woman though.

I'm with you! Waiting for the other half whilst she's in the changing rooms and a number of people will come up and ask me questions.

I did help a eldery woman find a lovely jacket for her grandson though as he was about my size. Girlfriend got confused when she found me strutting my stuff up and down the aisle for this random woman though.

Hahaha! I've had that a few times too. That I don't hate quite as much.

I have a co-worker who always says "rise and shine sunshine" whenever he speaks to clients on the phone. He's a major bag of douches. Also, he whistles non-stop throughout the day. He can't even whistle in tune either. And just when you think he has finished....he starts again. I'd like to install a trap door underneath him, but he'd probably just whistle all the way down.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so this wasn't something spoken, but I can't stand that someone is dumb enough to do this. One of my bosses emails me to email someone else and re-iterate what they just said. It is annoying and aggravating as fuck that they can't do it themselves. Like, really?!?!? They have all the information they need right there and yet they add an extra step and pass it on to me for no fucking reason. It's only one sentence/statement. DO IT YOUR FUCKING SELF!!! It makes me so ragey that I had to come here and vent about it. It's not the first time it's happened, and I just want to forward his email with the request to show others what an idiot he is. 

Ok so this wasn't something spoken, but I can't stand that someone is dumb enough to do this. One of my bosses emails me to email someone else and re-iterate what they just said. It is annoying and aggravating as fuck that they can't do it themselves. Like, really?!?!? They have all the information they need right there and yet they add an extra step and pass it on to me for no fucking reason. It's only one sentence/statement. DO IT YOUR FUCKING SELF!!! It makes me so ragey that I had to come here and vent about it. It's not the first time it's happened, and I just want to forward his email with the request to show others what an idiot he is. 

Wait...so...why not just cc the person on it?