PO: Emma Ruth Rundle - Some Heavy Ocean

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

another track was released today though.  "Shadows of my Name"

http://www.avclub.com/article/emma-ruth-rundle-red-sparowes-goes-folky-shadows-m-204147

want. album. now.

Unfortunately I've listened to this track's live recording in the Glassroom for one too many times since it came out a year ago and find the album version of it to be slightly meager compared to the sheer vocal power of that one.

wow. that single is amazing. ordered along with the orange variant of Kitsune.

Got around to ordering finally and did the same. Was thinking about how limited the orange might be but didn't want to risk it and put that in as well. Shipping 2-3 records through HM is definitely more reasonable than getting only one. Or going up to 4 since that's how far until the shipping still pans out as economy.

You US residents don't know how well you've got it. Sargent House has released like 15 or more albums that I feel like I absolutely need to have but this is my first order through them. I reckon I'd have all their stuff already if I was in the US as 17$ for an album is dead cheap. Any record over here usually retails for no less than 27$. Oh the horror of being an European vinyl enthusiast. International postage is a killer.

Also, there was a post on either ERR's or SH page about the clear blue going really quick. Anyone still having doubts better get in soon.

So torn between whether to listen or not. But I reckon it'll be worth the wait.

Anyone have experience with Sargent House, how do their pre-orders usually arrive? Dead-on release day? Temporary Residence's stuff has arrived perfectly, like a day before release date, even shipped international.

Of course. When I pre ordered Marriages it was available at Reckless on release date but mine didn't come til probably a week later. I was so annoyed. I'm think I'll just pick this up brick and mortar and hopefully it'll be a black copy. On ERR's facebook  there's a picture of her holding the blue in one hand and a black in the other.