PO: Knuckle Puck - The Weight That You Buried One-Sided 12" w/ Screened B-side via Bad Timing

I really wish more labels would do what Deathwish does.  No sense in allowing someone to order 2 copies of a record when there are only 100 of them.  And according to Thomas, 30 people did that.  I'm just bitter I missed out on the clear, but it's still a bummer cause you know 29 of those probably weren't "for a friend".

I really wish more labels would do what Deathwish does.  No sense in allowing someone to order 2 copies of a record when there are only 100 of them.  And according to Thomas, 30 people did that.  I'm just bitter I missed out on the clear, but it's still a bummer cause you know 29 of those probably weren't "for a friend".

Actually, that was just a guess. I looked up the orders. 

We sold 83 total copies, after giving the band theirs and setting aside ours, plus setting aside a handful more in case any orders get damaged or lost. 

There were 80 total orders. So I was off by a lot...30 people didn't do that, only 3 did.

Actually, that was just a guess. I looked up the orders. 

We sold 83 total copies, after giving the band theirs and setting aside ours, plus setting aside a handful more in case any orders get damaged or lost. 

There were 80 total orders. So I was off by a lot...30 people didn't do that, only 3 did.

You should just send me one of those clears once I paypal you $24 to get it to me in Canada.  ;)

I kid, I kid.

I need a favor from someone. I'm going to be in the middle of a final exam when this goes live. If I sent someone the money via PayPal, could they please pick up an extra splatter for me with their order? PM me if you could be so kind.

Poor guy. And we all reassured him it wouldn't sell that quick.

Did that sell out in 48 seconds/less than a minute too? I've never seen anything move so fast. Maybe beside AOF.

28 minutes I think was the number I remember hearing. I could be wrong. And then it took a week and a half to sell out of the 180g black /500. That I know for sure.