PO NOW: The Story So Far - Songs Of... 10" - Out 6/17/14 via Pure Noise

who says there won't be another pressing of 9,000 by august? pure noise clearly doesn't care if the first press doesn't sell out

It will most likely happen, there's only like 1,400 copies left on the PN webstore. Not sure if it will happen by August but if it does oh well. At least it will always be available to people that want it.

what's so different about 10'' that everyone doesn't like? 

It's not that people dislike them. Automatic record players typically only have settings for 12" and 7" records. Any other sizes, the needle needs to be manually placed. He was making fun of TSSF fans who own shitty record players like Crosleys because they won't know how to play them since there's typically no 10" option.

It's not that people dislike them. Automatic record players typically only have settings for 12" and 7" records. Any other sizes, the needle needs to be manually placed. He was making fun of TSSF fans who own shitty record players like Crosleys because they won't know how to play them since there's no 10" option.

Right. There's pretty much no point in owning records if you have a crosley, unless they're just there for collection purposes.

My Crosley has a ten inch option....

Still want to replace it though. Just uneducated in the player game.

OP has been fixed.

That is pretty interesting. I don't think I've seen any record players with a 10 inch option. My record player has a latch for changing sizes. One position is for 12 inch, one position is for 7 inch. I bet if I get it almost right in the middle, it'll play 10 inch records...

It's not that people dislike them. Automatic record players typically only have settings for 12" and 7" records. Any other sizes, the needle needs to be manually placed. He was making fun of TSSF fans who own shitty record players like Crosleys because they won't know how to play them since there's typically no 10" option.

well, im glad I don't own a Crosley lol 

According to the Pure Noise twitter this will have a silk-screened b-side

what is a silk-screened B side? sorry guys, im new to "vinyl collecting" bare with me. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an email from MerchNow saying that these are delayed. They won't be receiving them until the 24th and then they will ship out. Bummed! Hopefully they'll email us a digital download on release day at least. I ordered Heart To Hearts new album with them so I won't be getting that until later either.

Just got an email from MerchNow saying that these are delayed. They won't be receiving them until the 24th and then they will ship out. Bummed! Hopefully they'll email us a digital download on release day at least. I ordered Heart To Hearts new album with them so I won't be getting that until later either.

Damn this sucks! i didn't get an email hmm, maybe later. 

Hey guys, if you download the Pure Noise Records app you can stream The Glass Acoustic. It sounds really good!

Thanks the heads up, it's my favorite song on the new album. Digging the more mellow vibe though something seems weird about Parker's vocal, like they were recorded in a shower or something.

Thanks the heads up, it's my favorite song on the new album. Digging the more mellow vibe though something seems weird about Parker's vocal, like they were recorded in a shower or something.

Yeah, I don't know if that's the sound they were going for or what. It's probably just due to the fact that they recorded this EP at Nu-Tone studios and not The Panda Studios where they normally record their material. It doesn't bother me too much, but it does seem like Parker's vocals were rushed on Navy Blue and now The Glass. Not that they sound terrible but they could have been better.