PO NOW: The Story So Far - Songs Of... 10" - Out 6/17/14 via Pure Noise

I think Pure Noise puts out a lot of really quality releases. Overall a great label. That being said, I cannot possibly fathom a stupider idea than to screen the lyrics on the B-side of an album. Doesn't help anybody. What, am I supposed to have a clear turntable mounted on the ceiling so I can read the lyrics while the record is spinning? Am I missing something?

It's pretty stupid. But why not take a picture if you want to read the lyrics while you listen? Or use google?

You already asked that, and Travis answered.

I didn't mean to ask twice haha, I think my phone messed up.

I asked earlier when I was at work but I didn't have great service and the page wouldn't refresh

I just got home and I think I accidentally hit enter again on the open tab that wouldn't refresh   :P my bad

still havent gotten what i ordered from merchnow

Me neither. It's been awhiiiile.

If you don't get a shipping notification by next week I would definitely email MerchNow.

I ordered a CD to tide me over until they got the vinyl in, and that didn't even ship out until almost a month after release date because they're so backed up with these orders.

If you don't get a shipping notification by next week I would definitely email MerchNow.

I ordered a CD to tide me over until they got the vinyl in, and that didn't even ship out until almost a month after release date because they're so backed up with these orders.

I've already emailed them, no response yet. It's been maybe a week since I've emailed them. I currently have two MerchNow orders that I'm waiting for. First one has been over a month.