PO: Harvey Danger - Where Have All the Merrymakers Gone? No Sleep Records-

Good thing it sounds nice...not really the color I was expecting so I'm ok with white.

I was expecting a pale orange/peach to match the house on the cover and on the OG cover... but I'm kind of digging the bright orange too.

I'm not a fan of white vinyl in general.

so the stupid t-shirt i bundled with this thing is holding up my order. tomorrow is the release date and its also my 32nd birthday. was looking forward to enjoying one of my all time favorites on my bday. sadly that will not be happening now. pre-orders will always be a terrible idea that i just cant quit.

looking at that pic, i think id rather have a clear now

But orange is the rarest variant, LOL

I get what people are saying, the first thing I thought, "wait this isn't the orange it should be." It pretty obvious an orange that is closer to the house on the cover makes more sense, but they may not have had that option! (and the fucking dent on the spine and front cover I was pissed about but can over look, box was bent by shitty post) 

I HATE clear vinyl as often its even thinner and more flimsy. Plus I've had many issues with sound quality with clear vinyl. I will say as of late, a lot of people are pressing thicker clear (which often is more milky) and those seem to sound and feel great! 

But I am happy with the orange for sure! Its still bad ass and so happy to own this album! Side B is just killer! The original artwork was way better! For redesigned artwork, this was a swing and a miss IMO

I like that there is some backlash on clear and white vinyl in this thread. I was just having this conversation with my brother earlier today. I guess it just feels like the white will show more dust and imperfections and the clear is just characterless. 

Anyways, I got my orange copy today and was a little surprised at first as well but I dig it and the album sounds great.

I have a jukebox 7" of "Flapole Sitta" with a Madonna song labeled on the B-Side. I've never actually spun it to see if it's a misprint, but with the Merrymakers release I probably should...if anyone is interested in it, I'd be down for a trade...

Scott Heisel is always right BTW ! Follow the leader!