Self Defense Family-Infinite Releases Thread

Did any of you guys get your download of scotland when it shipped? People are talking on self defense blog like they've gotten thei's but my email didn't say anything about one and when i go to deathwish it isn't in my downloads. :(

They sent me an email alerting me that it was available. Haven't been on my pc to download it yet.

All I know is the white was one per customer which would suggest the more limited of the pressings? But I've wrong in the past.

I also never really get anything good but I can't complain about how well DW look after us.

Yeah, the one per customer is the most limited variant with DW.  Usually, they do 300/700/1000+, but it's hard to say what it is for this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Week left til the Seattle show. Pretty excited. Any good merch on tour with them recently? 

I was thinking about that yesterday and it got me pretty excited.  I didn't make it to the last show because I was trying to save for a trip (and it was a terrible day of the week for me).  I've been listening to Duets pretty regularly the least few weeks and it's so damn good.  Incoming Calls is my favourite song, but all five of them are great.

When I saw them at Fest last week they had a ton of stuff with them- basically all the singles and 12"s from the last year or two (so something like a dozen different records).  They had a few shirts too- one with the Duets cover on it, one that says 'All the Places We Said We'd Never Go To Tour 2014', and another one I can't remember.

It's quite a change for them- going from basically never bringing merch with them at all to taking up an entire table with stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...